Chapter 25: Back story

Should I say the best day, err no, night of my life?! YES!!

The person I fell in love was also in love with me, took me to the place he always goes. And now, staring at each others eyes.

He putted he arm around my waist and look to the view. While my view was his perfect face.

"Enjoying the view?" he looked at me.
I didn't even notice that our faces were soo close.

He was now staring at my lips then to my eyes. I did the same too.

"When I touched those lips before.... they made me feel how lucky I am to feel those..." he said.

"I wonder how will you feel now?" I asked.

"Wanna find out?"

He tuck my hair behind my ear with hand, then to my cheeks, to my chin.
He looked at me if he could. And I smile at him. Our faces came closer and I closed my eyes and felt soft lips on mine.

We stayed like that for couple of seconds and we breath for air.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Naeun."

**JUNGKOOK POV**

I took her to one of my favorite spots in Seoul. Glad she liked, wait no, Loved it.

We are walking again on the streets and surprisingly a lot of people came and almost filled up the streets.

"Naeun, hold my hand." she was like a little girl and followed me to a place where there's not much people. And we did found one.

"Umm Naeun?" she looked at me.

"I have to go to the restroom. Could wait here?" I asked her.

"Just hurry up." she said and I gave her a smile.

"I will" and I ran to the nearest restroom.

**NAEUN POV**

I was waiting for Jungkook in front of a store. It was a album store and I went in. I listened to some of the tracks.And then I saw my Dad's favorite. The one he displayed at home. I played it and listened to it till the title song.

A man came near me. Wear all black clothing expecting it was Jungkook but it was a different person...

"So you remember that track.. do you remember me?" the man said and smirked.

That voice.... that smirked....

I quickly stood up and went to the exit but he grab my wrist.

"You're not going anywhere! not anymore."

"No!! let me go!!"

I got out his hold and ran out the store and ran to a alley... it was dark.

I looked back and I was cornered. His was already laughing and walking towards me.

I tried to run to the outside but he caught my waist and my back hit the wall.

"Running away is what you're good at, until now? God, grow up Naeun..." He said and kicked my stomach.

Blood dripped down my mouth.

Then a yell from outside was heard that stop his next kick.

"NAEUN!!!"

J-Jungkook no..

**JUNGKOOK POV**

I finally got out the restroom and headed to Naeun. I saw she was in the store where I left her. But then she started running and ended up in a dark alley. But there was a shadow following her.