Chapter 28: Confronting

*JUNGKOOK POV*

I got back to school and see it was closed. Where she be?
I ran around the campus seeing all the gates closed. I ran near the school and saw a familiar bike. It was Naeun's.

I went near to see her helmet just on the floor and I pick it up seeing if she left a hint in where could she be. But none.Even her bag. I ran my hand to my hair messing it up from frustration.  My hyungs keep on texting me and asking me where am I. Then I turned my phone off.

I parked it near a store and continued looking for her. I ran to the place she left he bike. Then I heard laughing. Laughter of a man.

Then a scream.

Naeun.....

I went near in the dark alley and heard laughing again. But different from before. I see a arm still bleeding in front of me and tried to gain my conscious. When I did, I saw Naeun twisting and breaking those men's bodies.

She was the one laughing. Her uniform was already splattered with blood. Her face soo creepy, laughing at what she is doing. She stared at her next aim deeply and smirked. She cornered him to the wall and his head was about to pop out.

"NAEUN!!"

I had the courage to scream and she looked at me. Her eyes were red and watery. She looked at the man she was holding. And her eyes widen and step back. She looked at her hands and cried. The man escaped and tried to catch his breath.

"NO!!!" A guy shouted and saw me. He headed to me and gave me a hard punch.

"Who are you?! I was enjoying my show!!!" He kept on punching me. I was beaten up so fast. He was too strong.

"Stop!!" Naeun grabbed him and threw him to the wall.

"WHO IS HE?!!"

Naeun was ready to receive his punches but didn't answer his question. But tears kept flowing out her eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BOY?!"

"Naeun, r- run..." I manage to say holding my chest to breath.

She wasn't moving and tried to stop herself from crying.

"DONT TELL ME!! HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

"NAEUN JUST RUN!!"

He was about to come to me again as I stood up on my own feet. She pushed me aside and got hit instead.
I landed on the wall, my head got dizzy.

She was stopping him from coming to me. Then she received a bad punch and she got down.

"NAEUN!!" I coughed.

The man kicked her stomach multiple times.

She......

is not... ..

moving.....

"Finish her and wrap her. We're taking her."
The man said and the other men quickly follpwed his orders.

"You... can't. .... do ,.....THAT!!"

"What if I can?" He smirked at me.

"What if you can't?" Naeun answered back. The men around her was now at the ground.

"I really loved this experiment in you." He said.

Naeun was about to get him but more men came down and he disappeared to the mid air when he grabbed the rope.

Naeun was really finishing the men he left. She was laughing so loud. When they were literally done. She kept asking them to wake up. That she wants to play with them more. Even squatted down and poking those dead bodies.