Chapter 24: Dates

"Eomma!!"

After Jungkook took me home, I started to worry and went to my mom in the living room.

"What is it dear?" She said looking at the tv.

"Eomma..... it's coming back...." I said in a whisper tone.

"What's coming back?!" She looked at me.

I just looked at my hands and she stood up and grabbed them.

"No Naeun, don't think about it...... it alright.... it's not gonna happen again."

When Jungkook took me home he told me how scary I was awhile ago.
I cried on her shoulder and she hugged really tight repeating those words.
What if.......... how will it.......... why now.............

<<NEXT DAY>>

I woke up with a bad head ache. I was walking on the hallway soo early in the morning and saw Aly and Chae talking to Jungkook.

"YAHH PARK NAEUN!!!!" Aly ran to me and hugged me.
"I thought we were the one's that hurt you!!!!" She faked cried and whined.
"Ahh Aly, stop that.. it was already finished. Just dont remind me of that..."
I patted her head.

Cause I was out of control..

"Don't worry, Naeun unnie, we already thaught him a lesson, next is that senior slu-" I covered her mouth.

"Calm down... as I said.. It. Was. Already. Finished."

Then Chae and Jungkook came to us and Aly nodded slowly.

"Now you two lovers." Chae said.

"Eh?" I said looking blank at her and she gave me the stare that they know already.

"No need to worry, we're not against you two. We like it actually. " she said

"But Jeon Jungkook, We will blame you if she cries to us." Aly said and Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

"Aly, what if I hurt my own ankle and cried..." I said sarcastically.

"Ohh~~~ you're defending him~~~" Chae said and I covered my mouth.

"Aigooo Unnie's in love~~" Aly said poking my stomach.

"Ahh hajima!!" I stared at them and Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Looks like I better go now..." he said.

"Aniyo Jungkook, take our best friend now.. you said you have something to tell her right? Unnie we'll take your bag.. bye!!" Aly took my bag and ran away.... wait she called me UNNIE?!

I was now left with Jungkook and he was staring at me but I stared at the the two running away.

We are now walking around to the field where I like to relax and lay down.
He sat first and patted the ground actonjng me to sit beside him. Well, of course, I did.

"They... said you were gonna tell me something?" I asked him to break the silence.

"Umm yeah.." he said looking at the first years playing at the other side of the field.

"I was.. thinking... if you... could..." he said slowly.

"If I could?"

"If you could come on Saturday?"

"What's on Saturday?"

"Well of course, we are going to practice again. But we have free time in the afternoon... and.... ugh why is this soo hard to say." He whined and tilted his head.