Chapter 9: Vacation

"WHAT?!?!??"
"Aigoo Naeun-ah, don't be deaf, you heard what he said." Dawn Unnie said while she was making coffee.

"Ne, I understand but,... suddenly? And Where?".
"To Hawaii" Jihyun oppa said behind me which made me jumped up my place. "Hawaii? But huh??!" I was still shooked. "Yes Hawaii, with the members and your brother. Not sure if Dawn's coming." Jimin said. "O-of c-course I'm coming as I said I have exams." She said confidently. "No you are not I told you're adiviser that you will be on a one week trip" Jihyun said takimg one of her coffee's she made. "You did wha-" she got cutted by Jihyun saying, "Then she said she could move the exam when you come back." Then he faced Dawn innocently. "You're welcome" and left to his car to school. "Yah!! PARK JIHYUN COME BACK HERE!!!" The problem is they're both in the same school soo they have to ride together.

God bless you Oppa, Dawn unnie being JOHN CENA again....

"Soo what do you think?" Jimin said to me as I was looking at the door slamed by Dawn unnie. "hmm ohh? about what?" Jimin chuckled. "About the Vacation.." I think a little, well just for awhile tho. "okey I'll do it" I smiled at him. "okey then, we're leaving tomorrow so pack your stuff." he patted my left shoulder and heading to his room. "wait, tomorrow?!" I said looking at him. "yeah, we already planned it last night and manager hyungs accepted it. So it's fine, Sajang-nim is paying" he smiled that his eyes couldn't be seen. "seriously?! Sir Bang Shihyuk?! is paying??!" he nodded and went to his room.

Afternoon came and I finish packiing my bags, I received messages from Aly and Chae.

Aly: Yoo!!!

Chae: We heard from your Jihyun oppa.

Aly:Are you okey?!!

Aly: NAEUN!! FREAKIN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

Naeun:Calm yourselves, I'm fine.

Chae:Really?!

Aly: Are you sure, I'll bring you a box, literally a box of chocolates if you want?!

Naeun: ㅋㅋㅋ no need. I'm 100% fine

Chae: good then

Naeun: my brother is taking me on a vacay for awhile.

Aly: really?! where?! can we come?!

Chae: Aly stop we got school.

Aly: awww I wanna come.

Chae: Naeun to where are you guys going?

Naeun: Hawaii

Aly: Now I really want to come. Lemme in your suitcase!!
Chae: Aly stop.

Aly:Fine

Naeun: Guys gotta go. We're leaving tomorrow morning.

Aly: Have a safe trip!!

Chae: Relieve the stress!!

Naeun: Bye girls!!

Both: Bye!!

I then did my night routine, the cuddled myself to sleep.

<<Morning 3:00 am>>

"Uncle!! please I promise to do better!!
"PROMISE??!! PROMISES BROKE!!"
he hitted the crying child more harder
"Uncle please!! stop!"
"you got guts to talked back dont you!!" He hitted her thrice harder than before.