Chapter 7: The Competition

"Alright, trainees get ready for the first mission for this years showcase. Your missions will be post near the first office" one of the staff told us and left us in the practice room.

I was done practicing, amd headed to the locker room and as I was almost done fixing and keeping my stuff in my locker someone closed it with a bang.

"Hey trash" Hyeri said as she leaned her body with her elbow on my locker. "Nice to see you, oh wait actually I'm not" she smirk at me and I felt cold coffee pour from above me and I looked behind me to see her gang already laughing at me. "It's coffee for you, and hoping you'll lose this competition" she leveled her head to mine. "Cause I'm getting sick seeing you trying cause this title ain't for you." They all laughed and they leave me alone one by one. "No need to thank me for your coffee" she shouted as she closed the door. I changed again and went to school.

"SHE DID WHAT NOW!!!!! OH I'M GOING TO RIP HER VA-" Aly was pulled back by us as she was going to barge out of the school.
"Aly it's was already finished, no need to worry" I said dragging her away from the door.  "Aggghh Naeun promise me, if she does one of those tricks again to you call us and we choke her till she cant breath.

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

"Come on let's forget about it and head to class" Chae said and we followed her.

<<TIMESKIP>>

Weeks has passed and trainees thet were chosen were getting little by little. Gladly, I at the 2nd place, and yes Hyeri is at first.
"Okay, trainees gather around, time for the next mission, but this time you will be in groups since 12 of you are left." One of the staff said.

You've gotta be kidding me, please don't team me with Hyerim...

"Team 3, Dongwook, Leeyong, and Hani.... Team 4 is Hyeri, Yuna, and Naeun."

FUCK

The teams were all discussing their performance but us right here, is very awkward....

"So you will follow what I say, if not there will be consequences, right Naeun shii" she smirked at me as if she would kill me..
I didnt answer her, but her plan was so I don't know, PLAIN!!!!!
The SONG, CHOREO, WAS SOO PLAIN!!!

"Okey stop discussing, okey teams you are allowed to practice in the practice rooms assigned to you, plus if your team loses, a member is out. Okey dismissed time for you all to get home." The staff went out and everyone was packing they're things and getting home.

Is she planning this to get me out?

<<TIMESKIP>>
We have practice so much, and if I give a lot of charisma to our performance Hyeri screams at me or even slaps me...
The D-DAY of this week's showcase is ginna start, our team is low at cooperation cause only Hyeri wants to kick me out of YG.

"Okey Team 4, you guys are next."
Okey this is it,... Is this goodbye to my dream?

After the performance, the judges gave all the bad comments to me, and of course the better ones went to Hyeri and to our other teammate. The show is almost over, and our team was at the last.

I came home dropped my bag and headed to the kitchen and saw, Dawn unnie doing her homework. I was about to open the fridge but Dawn unnie spoke.

"Hey how was the showcase?" Her eyes was still at her books but when she got no answer, she turn around and she me crying behind her. She regrets for asking and hugged me so tight patting my head.

"Mianhae unnie, I- I lost..."

A/N: HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE UPDATE, BEEN BUSY IN SCHOOL AND STUFF, BUT SUMMER IS COMING!! GOT LOT OF TIME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY.
ANNYEONG!!😍😘