Chapter 32 Smack Down: Part II

Before you read this, I have to tell you something. Do NOT skip chapters. You have to read Smack Down Part: I and then the rest of the chapters to understand this chapter and why they have a Smack Down. Anywho, enjoy this lovely chapter! Enjoy! ^_^

~~~

AJ and I laced our fingers together and watched TV. I wasn't really watching because my thoughts were on AJ. His hair, his eyes, his lips, and his personality. Oh god his lips. I would kiss them everyday to make my day better.

AJ looked down and smiled. "What are you thinking about?"

I smiled back. "You, of course." AJ chuckled and kissed my head.

"Do you think we're going too fast?" He asked. It felt like we were but I wanted to be with AJ already. I didn't want to wait until he turned eighteen because I knew we would have to stop dating. I lifted up my head and placed our tangled hands on my lap. "I don't know. Love has a funny way of showing so it all depends on it. I want it to be slow."

"Like a start over?" A start over? That doesn't sound too bad. I could start off being me and tell him some things about me. I hardly know AJ and he's my boyfriend.

"Yeah, a start over," I agreed.

AJ grinned and said, "Okay let's start over."

"Hi, I'm Oli Black and I live my parents and grandma."

"Hi, I'm Alex but call me AJ and I'm in love with Oli Black."

AJ grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in a rough kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. AJ moved his hands from my cheeks to my waist, running his hands on my thighs. I tangled my fingers in AJ's hair and moaned into his mouth. AJ groaned into my mouth and pulled my waist on his lap. My lungs were screaming for air. I didn't want to pull away because I was on the urge begging him to kiss my neck but I needed air. I pulled away and stared at AJ's lips. His lips were red and swollen. I ran my thumb over his bottom lip and looked into his eyes.

"Shit, that was one hot make out session," AJ mumbled, his nails running up and down on my back. I shivered in delight and nodded. He was right. That was different from our usual make out session. His kisses were usually gentle and caring. But this kiss was needy and lust. I don't know if I should be turned on or worried but I do know I wanted to do it again. Someone knocked on the door. AJ groaned annoyingly and moved my waist from his lap. He got up and opened the door.

"What the fuck-" AJ and someone landed on the ground. AJ was on the ground grunting and struggling with the person. AJ punched the person on the face and got up, running towards me. AJ grabbed my hand and put me behind him, shielding me away from the intruder.

"What the fuck are you doing here? He doesn't want to see you!" AJ screamed.

"That's none of your business! We need to talk!" I knew that voice too well.

"Jose?" I blurted. I moved away and saw Jose's clothes disheveled and his eyes wild. Why was here? What did he want? Why did he attack AJ?

"Hey Oli. How are you?" He asked nicely.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you here?" I deadpanned. I wasn't going to act like everything was alright because it wasn't. Jose had to ruin a fun time with AJ and I and I want to know why. "I want you, isn't is obvious?" Jose questioned. My heart stopped. He wanted me? He loved me?

"No, Oli. He doesn't love you. I love you," AJ roared.

"You felt it didn't you? The electricity run through your veins, the way your eyes were dilated because we were so close, and how your heart was beating for me." 

You're right. I felt everything but I'm not going to admit to it. Leave Jose. 

"Shut up!" AJ warned.

"Face it, AJ. The prettiest boy would never love you."

It's like the whole world fell on AJ. AJ said the same thing to Jose when Ruby was fooling around with AJ. AJ looked like he wanted to kill Jose. His red were cold, his fist were shaking, and his shoulders were tense. I walked up behind him and touched his shoulder softly. AJ turned around and punched me on my cheek. I landed on the couch and hissed in pain.

AJ landed on the floor again and with Jose on top. Jose grabbed AJ's shirt and pulled his fist back, punching his nose. He repeatedly punched his nose, blood gushing and his lip bleeding badly. I quickly got up, forgetting about my cheek, and tackled Jose. We landed on the ground. I got up and grabbed Jose's shirt roughly, our faces close. I was done with his bullshit. He was starting to piss me off.

"Don't ever touch my boyfriend again! Get the fuck out! NOW!" I roared. I stared dead in his eyes and saw them from anger to sadness. We were all breathing hard. AJ was massaging his head and wiping the blood of his nose. Jose didn't have a starch on him. I was going to change that. I pulled my fist back and punched him on the nose. I let go of his shirt and kicked his stomach. Jose coughed and held his stomach.

"Get the hell out," I hissed. I turned around to see AJ sitting down on the couch, licking his lips. He smiled and his teeth was showing but blood was still in his mouth. My shoulders sagged as I looked at AJ.

I turned my head to see a hand flying towards my face. My face turned to the side but I quickly turned back to see Ruby breathing hard. This girl could not understand to leave me alone.

"This is all your fault, Oli! Stop turning my boyfriends gay!" Ruby screamed.

"Stop being a bitch and maybe they would still love you, you fucking crazy bitch! I am done with you!" I screamed back and slapped her on her cheek. She gasped and held her cheek. She gritted her teeth and tackled me to the ground. She grabbed my hair and slammed my head on the floor. I groaned and grabbed her hair, pulling it as hard as I could. She was not going to win this.

I flipped us over and I grabbed her hair, slamming it on the floor. Ruby's nails starched my cheek, a stinging starting to appear. Her hands trailed to my neck and she squeezed them tightly. I grabbed one of her hands and pulled it, almost breaking her fingers. I felt hands on my arms, pulling me away from Ruby. When I finally got off her, I kicked her on thigh, causing her to yelp.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" AJ yelled and glared both of them. AJ had a tight grip on my waist and Jose did the same to Ruby. I was ready to pounce on her and rip her hair out of her skull. Ruby's hair was messy, her eyes were big, and she was gritting her teeth a lot. She had a hand print on her cheek and her clothes were disheveled. She got an easy beating if you ask me.

Jose dragged Ruby away and they walked out of AJ's house. The door closed and we finally got to breath again. I ran a hand through my hair and turned around to see AJ's biting his bottom lip.

"Stop. You'll make it a bad habit," I said quietly.

AJ rolled his eyes and stopped biting his lip. We looked around his living and it wasn't half bad. Despite blood on the living room floor, the coffee table wasn't broken nor flower vases.

"You think they'll come back?" AJ asked, looking around.

"Without a doubt. Jose trying to get me back and getting revenge on you, Ruby going crazy because two boys left her, and my parents seeing me have bruises on my face? They'll want to leave this forsaken city," I said, rubbing my head. Everything was getting more crazy when it should be getting better. What the hell was I going to do when I tell my parents the truth? They don't need to know but it felt like I was keeping everything from them.

"If you leave, I'll be alone again," AJ admitted.

"You have Rick. He talks about you a lot."

AJ smirked. "He was helping us get together. He has eyes on someone else."

"Who?"

AJ shook his head and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to his body. "We'll talk about it. Let's get you cleaned up."

"Can I at least get a kiss?" I pouted. AJ chuckled and grabbed my chin, pulling me in an amazing kiss.