Chapter 12

This is dedicated to my friend because she's awesome, a great writer, knows great songs, and did I metion she's awesome? She's a great story that I am in love with and check it out! I just..love it, love it, love it and I hope it doesn't end. (Well, it'll end but I hope it ends good.) On the side is Rick and yes, I know, he's good looking. Enjoy! :D

~~~

~Chapter 12 The Big Brother Wears Lipgloss~ 

I sat on the bed, swinging my feet back and forth and looked around. After Rick came, Ruby's big brother, the woman wanted to make dinner for the whole family. That was two hours ago and now I'm waiting for her to call us for dinner. My mind wondered to Jose and AJ.

Where was Jose? Why haven't he come by and see me? And why did I feel surprised that AJ said something nice to me? I tried to not care about what he said but it was just...unnatural for him to say that. I knew this was Ruby thinking because I was in her body but with me I could careless. She should be thinking about Jose, not what AJ said.

I got up and touched everything around the room to kill my boredome. There must be more things about Ruby that I don't know. Does Jose know about these things? Is that why he got back together with Ruby because he felt bad for her? Does he love her? I stopped what I was doing and let her fingers touch the pictures that were on the wall. There wasn't much pictures of Rick which made me wonder what their relationship was.

I heard noises coming from behind me and I turned around to see a light in a house next to mine. I walked towards the window and moved the curtians aside to see a blue door and a bed next to the wall. Someone came inside the room. And that person was AJ. Someone shoot me. AJ took off his shirt and threw it on his bed, and then turned his radio. He started nodding his head to a beat that I ouldn't hear well but some things started bouncing off the wall. He sat on his bed and bended down, doing something. He stood up straight and took off his jeans, throwing it aside. AJ jumped on his bed and he did something that made my cheeks go pink. He turned his head towards the window and sent me a wink. I closed the curtians and rushed downstairs to see if dinner was ready.

I stopped running when I saw Rick, the man, and Uncle Jack placing plates on the table. Rick turned his head and smiled. "Hey, baby sis, what's catching you?" He asked.

I touched my cheeks and made a scoffed. "Nothing. I'm fine."

He raised an eyebrow and I knew he wanted to ask me more questions but the woman told us to wash our hands and sit down. I washed my hands in the sink, wiped them on the pants, and sat on the right, near the stairs. Rick sat next to me, Uncle Jack sat next to him, and the man and the woman sat on the end of the tables and silently ate. I watched as Uncle Jack took quick sips of the beer bottle and wondered if he was thirsty or had a problem taking sips.

"So...Ruby, how's you and Jose?" The woman asked nicely.

Rick and Uncle Jack groaned and my ears perked up. What was their problem? "I heard he was joining the basketball team."

"He's joining what?" I asked, shockingly. Jose told him he doesn't like basketball or any sport. At all. He likes to stay indoors playing video games or blast music whenever he got the chance. But I did remembered he asked me about basketball. 

~~~

"Hey man...I need to ask you something," Jose asked calmly. I could hear the nervousness and fearness in his voice. My heart beated quickly, but I dedicded to ignored it because my heart was being stupid. He's Jose. My best friend who asked the weirdest, stupidest, lamest questions ever and I had to answer them because that's what best friend's do. I sighed and leaned my cheek on my hand, putting my elbow on the table. I wouldn't lie. I did liked when Jose asked these times of questions because it made our conversation interesing and he always had something new to ask.