Chapter Nineteen

Hey! So i'm excited for this chapter... (:

And i hope you enjoy it! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kendall's POV- (6 Months Pregnant)

"So you guys are really thinking about buying a house in Minnesota?" Logan asked, as we sat on the couch in Apartment 2J.

I nodded. "Yeah, man. But you know we'll still keep in touch."

Carlos nodded sadly. "Definatly. We're brothers."

James, Logan, and I smiled.

"Okay, let's go," Lisa said, walking into the room.

I smiled and stood up. "Alright, guys. See you in five days."

The guys, Katie, Laura, and my mom gave Lisa and I hugs.

"Bye, guys!" Lisa smiled, as we walked out the door with me behind her.

We got in the car, and started making our way to the airport.

"The guys seemed really bummed about us moving to Minnesota," I told Lisa, taking a quick glance at her since I was driving.

"Oh," she said, rather sadly.

"But don't worry about it," I said. "They'll be fine. They know they can visit us anytime they want."

She nodded. "Right."

I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. She smiled back, and then looked out the window. I rubbed my thumb across her knuckles and continued to drive to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped off the plane, and helped Lisa out.

"Holy crap, it's freezing!" She said, hugging her coat closer to her.

I grinned at her. "Welcome to Minnesota."

We called for a cab, and got in after putting our bags in the trunk. T The cab driver took us to our hotel so we could put our bags away, then we had to call for another cab.

The other driver started driving to our destination, which was this relator place. Supposedly how it worked, is that a relator drives you around to look at houses, and you can go in them.

"Okay, which one first?" Lisa asked, looking at one of the papers with pictures of houses on them.

I thought for a second. "What about that one?"

We looked at like, a thousand (not really) different houses, but none of them stuck out at Lisa and I.

"I think that's pretty much all..." I stated, as Lisa still looked down at one of the papers.

"Hold on a second," she said, looking intently at a picture of a house. She told the relator the adress, and he headed that way.

Lisa wouldn't let me see the little picture of the house, which didn't help my patience.

"Here we are," Mike, the relator, said.

I watched as Lisa's eyes lit up once she caught sight of the house.

"Yeah, this is it," she said, as the car came to a stop. She jumped out, and I quickly got out after her.

I looked up at the big house as I shut the car door.

The house was a cute one story house, with grey stone and big windows. A smile appeared on my face, and I wrapped my arm over Lisa's shoulders.

"It's perfect," she said quietly, and I pulled her closer to me.

"Would you like to look inside?" Mike asked us, and I nodded excitedly.

He lead us up the steps and unlocked the front door. Lisa gasped quietly as she saw the door way, and she walked in amazed.

Mike told us about the house and named the rooms as we walked around.

"Now, it's a four bedroom house," he said as we walked up the stairs. Lisa smiled at me and I winked at her. "It's a nice house for a big family."

"I agree," I said, looking down at Lisa. Her cheeks got read, and she smiled shyly.

When the tour was over, we all stood in the kitchen of the house.

"So what do you guys think?" Mike asked, looking between both of us.

Lisa and I looked at each other.

"I think it's perfect for us," I replied.

"It's my dream house," Lisa said, smiling.

I looked back at Mike and smiled. "We'll take it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, LISA AND KENDALL ARE BUYING A HOUSE...

.... IN MINNESOTA. :O :D

Thanks for reading!

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<3333 :)