Chapter Fourteen

Alright, guys!!

This story has 10 more chapters left! :D

Enjoy<3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- (1 Month Pregnant)

"Alright, thank you so much!" I smiled into the phone. "Bye!" I hung up the phone and Kendall looked at me, questionably.

"What's going on?" He took a bite of his apple.

"So you know how I'm not finished with school yet?" I asked, and he nodded. "Well, my professor said I could just wait 'til the baby is born, then I can just finish my one month of school that's left!"

"That's great, babe!" Kendall smiled, throwing his apple away.

"I know." I sighed happily, gracefully falling on the couch. "College sucks."

Kendall sat next to me, putting his hand on my stomach. I smiled up at him.

"Remember the monthly check up is tomorrow, right?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I'll be there."

"You better." I winked at him, and he kissed me softly.

Suddenly, he got up, put a CD in the player, and skipped to a song. "Count On You" came through the speakers, and I smiled. He pulled me up from the couch, connection one of his hands with mine, putting his other one on my waist.

We started slow dancing to the song as he rested his forehead to mine.

"What do you think the baby will be?" I asked Kendall.

"Hmm..." He pulled the cutest thinking face ever, and I smiled. "Twins." He grinned, and I giggled.

"Kendall, the doctor said there's only one baby in there." I smiled, rubbing our noses together.

"One of them could be hiding." He did have a point. "But it doesn't matter. Even one baby will make me the happiest guy in the world."

I kissed him softly. "Me too... But only I'd be the happiest GIRL in the world.. Not guy."

Kendall laughed. "I know what you mean." 

And then it was silent; only the music was still filling our ears.

"I'm trusting you with loving me; very, very carefully," he sung quietly, and I smiled softly.

"You can always trust me, Kendall."

"I know, I can," he replied. "You're my girl." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Laura's POV-

Logan and I walked through the park, hand in hand.

"Let's sit here," Logan said, motioning to a bench. "I wanna tell you something."

We went and sat on the bench, and I looked at him with scrunched eyebrows. "What's up?"

"Um, well," he cleared his throat, "I don't really know how to say this, but... I love you."

I raised my eyebrows, my eyes getting big. "You love me?"

"Yeah, um.. A lot, actually," Logan replied, rubbing the back off his neck.

A smile grew on my face. "I love you too, Logan."

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded. "That's great, that's really great."

"So what now?" I asked, since it was getting a little awkward.

"Let's celebrate!" He jumped up, holding his hand out to me. I took and he helped me up, leading me to his car.

He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked, putting on my seat belt as he shut his door after getting in.

"You like ice-cream, don't you?" He winked at me, starting the car.

I smiled to myself and leaned back in the chair. He's such a dork.

We walked into the ice-cream shop, got our ice-creams, and sat down in a booth.

"So what do you think Lisa and Kendall are having?" I asked, licking my ice-cream.

"Hmm.. A boy," my boyfriend replied. "What about you, beautiful?"

I blushed and looked down. "I'm not sure," I responded, shrugging.

Then, Logan got up and sat next to me, putting his arm over my shoulders. I looked at him, confused.

"It was cold over there," he said. "And I wanted to do this." He smashed his chocolate ice-cream on my lips, and laughed.

"What the! Why'd you do that?" I shouted, trying to hide my smile.

"So I could do this." Logan leaned in, connecting our lips sweetly.

"Ah, I see what you did there." I smirked, then smashed my ice-cream on his nose. Then, I kissed it and smiled. "Now we're even." I smirked again, then licked my ice-cream.

"Well played," Logan said, and I laughed.

We finished up our ice-creams soon after.

"That was fun," I told Logan as he pulled out of the parking lot. "Thanks for taking me."

"Hey, you're my girlfriend." He smiled at me, then quickly kissed my cheek before leaving the parking lot.

I looked over at Logan and smiled to myself.

I'm so lucky to have him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alright! Chapter 13<3 :)

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)