Chapter Seventeen

-Kendall's POV- (4 Months Pregnant)

I watched as Lisa applied her makeup. "Babe, you don't need to wear makeup," I told her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't. You're naturally beautiful," I said, and saw her smile through the mirror.

She sat down her makeup brush, and turned around to look at me.

"How did I get so lucky to find a guy like you?" She asked.

"How did I get so lucky to find a girl like you?"

Lisa smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I don't wanna be late!" She said, pulling me out of our room.

We went down the elevator, and out to the lobby.

"Hope it's a boy!" Logan smiled at us, and Lisa and I smiled back, waving at him.

We pulled out of the Palm Woods parking lot, heading towards the hospital.

~~~~~

"Knight?" The nurse called, and Lisa squeezed my hand.

We stood up, following the nurse to a room.

Lisa followed her instructions by laying on the bed, and lifting up her shirt.

The nurse put the jell stuff on Lisa's stomach, and went over it with the wand thing. (A/N: OMG, I forgot what it's called!!!! :| .)

"Alright, Lisa and Kendall," she started. "It looks like you're having a baby girl."

Tears came to my eyes as Lisa looked at me. "It's a girl," she whispered.

A huge grin came across my face as I squeezed Lisa's hand. "A little you."

"Congratulations." The nurse smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it!? Am I having a grandson?" My mom started.

"Or a granddaughter?!" Said Mrs. Johnson.

"We're having...." Lisa started.

"A girl!" I finished, smiling.

Logan, James, Katie, Carlos, my mom, and Lisa's mom all cheered.

Everybody gave us hugs, and I couldn't be happier.

It's gonna be me, Lisa, and our baby girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYEEEEEE (;

Sorry I haven't updated in forever! :(

I've been on a High School Musical kick. xD

Thanks for reading ♥

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)