Chapter Seven

Hello! Here is chapter seven! It's going to be dedicated to.... TOMLINSONSCHMIDSTER!

Because I love her(:

Anyways, ENJOY♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa's POV

I feel really bad for rejecting Kendall, but I had to do it. I came here to make sure he was okay, not to fall back in love with him! But now that I think of it, I guess he still loves me and I love him. Katie's making a plan to try and get us back together; Her plans are always good and usually go well.

"Okay, Lisa," she said, "all you have to do is hangout with him as much as you can, so he can admit he still loves you.."

"Why can't I just ask him?" I asked her.

"Because." She rolled her eyes. "He's not gonna come right out and say it, unless he knows you still love him too."

"What?" Laura looked at her oddly.

"So Lisa, you have to show him you still love him as well," Katie said, and I nodded understandingly with Laura. "Okay, now go to his apartment and ask if he wants to hang out!"

"But what if Jo's there?" I questioned.

"Then that'll just show you don't care if she's around or not to hang out with Kendall!" She said, and I nodded. "Good luck!" I ran out of apartment 2J and rode the elevator up to Kendall's floor. I reluctantly knocked on the door, and Kendall opened it.

"Lisa?"

"Hi," I said, smiling.

"Um, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out," I replied, and he looked at me oddly.

"But you blew me off the other day...," he trailed off.

"Well, I was just nervous. But I'm okay now!"

"Listen, Lisa, I'm sorry. But I can't," he said quietly.

"What? Why? Is Jo here?"

"No, it's just... I can't fall back in love with you when I'm already engaged."

"Then why did you want to hang out the other day?" I questioned, getting a little angry.

"B-Because I hadn't seen you in so long, and I was so excited that you were back in town."

"Oh," I said sadly, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, but Jo will be here soon," Kendall told me and I looked back up at him. "I don't want her to get mad at you."

I smiled a bit. "You still care about me."

"Who said I stopped?" He smiled and I chuckled.

"I'll see you later, Kendall." He smiled softly, and shut the door. I sighed and started walking towards the elevators. The doors opened, and out walked Jo.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here," she said, and my eyes widened.

"Um, hi, Jo. I'm leaving now!" I quickly walked into the elevator, but she held the door open.

"No, wait."

"What?" I snapped.

"You're invited to me and Kendall's wedding," she said, smiling.

"Come again?" I scrunched my eyebrows, and she giggled.

"You're so silly! I'll give you the invitation later once I make you one, okay?" She replied. I nodded slowly, and she let the elevator door shut.

"The heck?" I said to myself. She probably just invited me so I could cry as Kendall says "I do."

"So how'd it go?" Katie asked eagerly, right as I walked back into apartment 2J.

"This time, he blew me off," I replied, slamming the door.

"WHAT?" Her and Laura exclaimed.

"I know!" I threw my arms up in frustration and they fell back down to my sides.

"Well, what'd Kendall say?" Katie asked as we all sat on the couch.

"Nothing really; He just said he didn't wanna fall back in love with me, because he's engaged," I said, slumping into the orange couch.

"That's stupid because he is in love with you," Kendall's little sister said, and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, Lisa," Laura said, and I sighed.

"No, don't be; Kendall's moved on now and I understand. I'm just gonna have to live with that, even though I'm invited to the wedding."

"Wait, what?" Katie looked at me confused.

"Jo, invited me to the wedding," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you gonna go?" Laura asked, and I shrugged.

"I guess. I mean, Kendall and I are still friends."

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry." Katie said.

"It's okay. Thanks for trying, guys," I replied, wrapping my arms around both of their shoulders. We all hugged and I started tearing up. "Oh gosh, now I'm gonna cry." Katie chuckled a bit as I fanned my face and wiped away the tears. At that moment, James, Carlos, and Logan walked in.

"Hey, Lisa!" James smiled as they all sat on the couch.

"What's with the tears?" Logan asked, looking concerned.

"I don't even know." I laughed, sniffling.

"I bet Kendall would love to be here to help you feel better," Carlos said, making kissy noises.

"No, he wouldn't." I sighed, and the guys looked at me confused.

"What? Yeah he would," James said, looking at me like it was obvious.

I shook my head. "If he wanted to, would he have blew me off today?" Logan gasped dramatically, and James' eyes widened.

"NO...," Carlos said, and I shook my head sadly.

"We have to do something about this," Katie said, jumping up. Everyone looked up at her. "I can't take it anymore! I need my best friend and brother back together." And with that, she stormed out of apartment 2J, slamming the door behind her.

Everyone looked at each other wide eyed, before jumping up and running after Katie.

"Katie, wait!" I yelled, but the doors of the elevator were already shut. We all ran to the other elevator and rode up to the last floor. Katie was standing in front of Kendall and Jo's door, and I could hear her yelling. The guys, Laura, and I all ran to her.

"Kendall, you know you're better off with Lisa!" She screamed, and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"But I love Jo!" He screamed, and my heart stopped.

Katie rolled her eyes. "You don't love Jo! You're convincing yourself that you do just because you don't want to admit that you actually love Lisa!"

"Katie, just go!" Kendall yelled and she groaned.

"Stop, guys!" I piped in, walking closer to them. "Just stop! I knew I should've never even came back to LA!" I ran off with tears in my eyes.

"WAIT, LISA!" Kendall called, but I ignored him, running down the steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.M.G... haha

Props to Lisa for helping me with ideas for this chapter! :D

Check out her page---> @ilovebigtimerush101

THANKS FOR READING♥

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<333333 :)