Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to My giiiiiiiirl, Allison(;

HELLO, MY GORGEOUS READERS! :D Long time no update, eh? :/ lol

Well, before I start this chapter, I have to cover a few things...

1.) This story only has about, 2 more chapters left :( *CUE THE AWWWW'S*

2.) I just wanna a give a shout out to one of my best friends, Allison! Because she is reading this story. xD Love ya, girl! :D This chapter is for you(:

Okay, let's start chapter 13... :D

ENJOY<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- (5 months later...)

I sat in the bathroom at my mom's house, since I was back in Tennessee to finish up college. I looked down at the pregnancy test with shaky hands. That's when I saw the scariest thing of my life... Two pink lines.

"Shoot!" I whispered, throwing my head back.

"Lisa! It's time for you to go!" My mom called.

"Uh.." My eyes grew wide as I panicked on where I could put the test."

"Lisa, you're gonna be late!" My mom banged on the door, and I looked at it with an odd face.

"Jeez, woman! Take a chill pill!"

"Excuse me?"

My eyes widened. "I said... I love you, mommy!"

"Uh huh." I heard her walk away, and I quickly threw the test in a drawer. 

I opened the bathroom door and walked out.

"Peace out, girl scout," I told my mom as I walked out the front door.

I pulled into the airport parking lot, and got out. Slamming my car door shut, thoughts ran through my head.

How am I gonna tell Kendall I'm pregnant? Will he leave me? Will he stay with me?

I waited at the gates to see his beautiful-self walk off the plane. After about five minuets, he did.

I smiled a small smile. "Kendall!"

His head turned in my direction, his eyes lit up, and he ran to me smiling. "LISA."

He picked me up and twirled me around. I couldn't help but laugh a little and he sat me down. He looked at me with a big smile on his face, but mine was small. Kendall's gorgeous smile fell once he saw mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked, putting a hand on my cheek.

"N-nothing. I'm just a little tired." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. Are you hungry?"

We sat down at a table in a little restaurant in my town.

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" Kendall asked, grabbing my hand from across the table.

"You love me, right?" I looked up at him, ignoring his question.

He scrunched his eyebrows. "Absolutely."

"You love me enough to say with me through everything and anything?"

"Always," he replied, smiling cutely.

"Even if I was... pregnant?" I question, scared for his answer. After he didn't reply for a few second, I bit my bottom lip. I looked down at my lap, slipping my hand away from his, but he only squeezed it tighter.

"Definitely," he whispered.

I looked up at him and our eyes met. "Good." A smile grew on my face. "Because I am."

Kendall's eyes lit up and he smiled the biggest smile I'd ever seen. "Really?"

"Yep." I smiled.

He jumped up from his seat. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD."

Everyone in the restaurant started cheering, as Kendall pulled me up from my seat, and kissed me passionately.

"I'm gonna be a dad," he whispered, our foreheads touching.

"I'm gonna be a mom," I whispered back.

".... HAPPY DANCE." Kendall started doing his happy dance, and I burst out laughing.

I ran and jumped into his arms, kissing him softly.

"I love you," he said, smiling sweetly.

Right then and there, I looked into his green eyes, and knew everything was going to be alright. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with the LOVE of my life.

That's ever girl's dream... And mine's coming true.

I smiled. "I love you too, Kendall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg. *wipes tear*

Well, there you have it, folks!

Lisa Johnson and Kendall Knight... ARE ENGAGED. :D <3

Thanks for reading<3 :)

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)