Chapter 22

******

Three months later

******

“No Sophie dear, you need to control your emotions. Your not supposed to hit that weed”, removing the girls little hand said a man. The little girl huffed and continued on her rant saying “ You always stop me not others”.

“Change always comes from within and I want my daughter to be the best, hence guiding you my child” said a man with tall dark hair. He seems very familiar but am unable to recognize him. He continued saying, “If I prepare your favorite lasagna for dinner, will you be a good girl and concentrate”.

Immediately the little girl smiled flashing her dimples, “Of course”. She ran towards him and hugged him. “I'll remember to maintain my calm always and also promise to concentrate and work hard, to focus on my energy and gifts, please don't worry dad”, the little girl continued, “But bribing me with food will always work” saying so she continued with her meditation.

Her father watched her will sad eyes, “I wish you could have your childhood, like every other kid, without having to look behind for enemies. I promise to provide all the security you need my child, but still chances are hardly less for you to stay safe if you don't control your powers”.

I saw both of them work vigorously and train the little girl to control her power which gets out of her fingertips very often.

I could hear faint voices from far, scared that someone found this little girl, I concentrated on the sound. The gurgling sound became clear bit before I could further analyse.

“Rise and shine”, someone screamed and I woke up with a start.

“Ahhhh, why you, go away” but who listens to me anyways. Artha, sister of Blaze, my shadow and my guardian pulled the comforter leaving no option but to wake up.

“It's freaking five in the morning, and who in right sense of mind wakes up at five on a Saturday”, I whined.

“Those who have to meet the Queen will wake, now according to your rule, no one misses the training, so training now and get started” saying so she left me. “And ha, don't forget to take gifts for the queen”.

Am worrying about going to the palace. I have to see Harry, talk to him. Most difficult task. Last three months happened to be the best. I started as an interior designer in one of the reputed companies. My coven consists of further smaller coverns governed by governors which report to me weekly basis. As the witches and wizards are widely spread, this is the best way of development. Training was made mandatory and updates of the progress also. I need to report the same to the throne today.

The meetings scheduled to be at nine in the morning. Balancing both human and supernatural side is fun. It adds normality to my life.

I changed to my training shorts and rushed towards the gym. Training usually involves the regular combat, weapons apart from control of elements. We have the best trainer anyone has seen, Winster. He agreed to move to Idaho and train my people.

Today's training only involved defense and combat so I could finish it early. By the time its quarter to nine, I am ready and waiting for Blaze so that we can transport to the kingdom. I still have to master transportation. I lack any transportation skills, once I lost half an eyebrow when I transported from gym to my room. Bad memories.

I was in light blue deep neck and blackless floor length gown with my hair secured in a bun. With a little make up, am ready for the meeting. “You look great Blaze”, I complimented Blaze who is stunning in his blue suit. Absolute mouth watering. I could already seen many young witches eying him.