Chapter 21

Hey guys, am back -

Enjoy the chapter ahead.

************

The decorations carried out, made my mouth hung in air. "Close your mouth before flies get in child" William teased me. I shut my mouth immediately but I couldn't stop admiring the beautiful landscape. It no longer looked like the ground we used to train, but like a ballroom of a palace.

"We are supposed to stand there my child, I'll introduce you to other court members" he said and taken me to people in the first row. " Mia, this is Vigor, Alpha of Demons and his counselor Stella" William introduced me to an extremely handsome face. I couldn't hear anything he was speaking, I was feeling myself been pulled towards him. Stella beside him pinched my shoulder and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" and winked me. They both left when I heard someone laughing very badly. I looked to find William clutching his stomach and laugh. I huffed and asked, "what's so funny". "He's incubus, he thrives on beauty and lust. It was fun watching you fall for him", I know what incubus was, he feeds of sexual desires to make him gain power. I shivered thinking about what all he could do with his hands if only I allowed. Sudden rage filled me and I knew it was not my feelings. Strange.

"Let's meet other people" William began to drag me. "No way, I will not meet any other harmful creatures, am fine not knowing them" I can't bear if any other supernatural being, uses their powers on me. Eww, I am already feeling exploited. "William, you told Stella is the counselor right, so what is a counselor, I don't have anyone. Is that position important" , I asked him. "Yes my child, that position is important, it's like a second leader, you should choose your counselor wise and he/she is supposed to escort you when you are declared as Alpha", he said.

"Thanks William for telling so well in advance" I glared at him and left the place in search of my counselor.

"Welcome all who came to witness this celebrations. It took our princess years to join us again and now we are going to celebrate her return today on this auspicious day. I know we have not yet met our princess and all of you including me wondering who our princess is, so let us call upon King of Severs, Harry to take away our confusion" saying so Drake left the podium and gave way for Harry who held a bulky book in his hands.

"Thanks Drake for such a lovely speech. As you can see this book contains all the details of the kingdom including history, rules of the kingdom and many more. Thereby, I open this book to read out loud a phrase. Page 403, Stanza 4 -  One who has lost his soul for a good cause and one whose soul is being taken away by none but the princess and the one who continues thereby to be the King of the race will fit best as a mate to the throne." He read out. This is not possible, that means.

"I guess by now you understood who our princess is, I fulfill all the qualities of being a mate of the throne, that only implies my mate is the princess of our kingdom and hereby I bow down to her", saying so Harry knelt where he was standing before, facing me, with his fist over his heart.

Impossible.

He looked at me with proud and respect before looking back to the ground. That only means. I looked at my surroundings and all were following similar gesture.

That only means.

I was the last to bow down before the throne, before the kingdom, before my princess, now queen, Serene.

"Please get up and take your seats" said Serene. There was a hint of nervousness in her voice. I would have fainted if I were in her place, she was handling it well. Royal blood makes you strong.

"Thank you for the honor King, but I ask my people to pledge their loyalty, not for me but for the throne. I ask you, each and everyone to bow before, to vow on your blood that each one of you will do everything and anything to protect the throne and the kingdom", she announced.