Chapter 1

Present era:

Ocean blue, my favorite color not because it is soothing to eyes and pleasant but because of his eyes. Yes the color of eyes of the guy who comes in my dreams. Typical me, dreaming of guys even after having a boyfriend.

Yes I am 22 years and I am supposed to have a boyfriend. Isn't it what every girl imagines, to be married to the person she loves. Danny Phillips, we have been dating for past four years.

Danny is nowhere as handsome as the guy who visits my dream but he's well built and tall. Danny's warm chocolate brown eyes tend to express more than his words.

Yes I do have an obsession with people's eye color.

He's everything any girl wants. Caring, affectionate and most importantly understands others feelings.

I had seen him first in gym class of my senior year and ever since then I had huge crush on him. One fine day I gathered courage and asked him out on a date. Though the date was a disaster, well for the obvious reason that it has been organized by me, he agreed for the second one.

And after a couple of dates I finally asked him to be my boyfriend and guess what he agreed. Thankgod he accepted, else my reputation would be at stake. Well jokes apart we have been together since then.

My world mainly revolves around five people Mom, Dad, Danny ,my best friend Emily and I know it's weird to say this but the fifth person is the guy from my dream.

I know it's weird to feel such a strong connection with the guy whom I only dream about but the feelings I have for him seems to be quite strong and natural .

Well I zoned out again thinking about him. I'm now in a shopping mall to buy gift for myself on the occasion of my birthday. Hey I can gift myself on my birthday. But the only problem here is that I'm unable to choose what to buy.

A store full of clothes, to filter on to what to buy is turning rather difficult.

My so called loving boyfriend and so called best friend were supposed to meet me here at 5 o'clock but it's six now and still no clue as to where they are. Neither of them were attending my calls or replying to any of my messages. Seems like they are planning something big for my birthday.

After one and half hour of roaming entire mall I settled on buying denim and a crop top for my birthday. I got into my car and rode back to Danny's apartment.

As I was walking towards his room an unsettling feeling started in the pit of my stomach. I can feel that something bad is going to happen. I hope whatever it is, happens after my birthday, because I can't afford not celebrating my birthday. Hey don't get me wrong, you only live once hence every year you need to celebrate and make sure you are proud of yourself.

I have noticed that the front door of Danny's flat is opened. I can hear voices of both Danny and Emily. I opened the door to find Danny on his knees begging Emily to understand his undying love for her. He kept repeating on how much he loves Emily and how much he wants to be with her. My heart shattered into million pieces after listening to Danny's revelation. He also added that he can break our relationship at the very moment if Emily is ready to accept him.

After hearing this I left Danny's apartment without even waiting for them to complete the conversion. I had listened enough and had enough. I loved Danny with everything I had and he only used me to get to my best friend. I was only a medium for him and nothing more. He can do anything to be with her and not me.

I reached my house but I was so lost to notice that someone was following me from the time I left Danny's apartment.

Pain is all I could feel right now and I accepted it. I couldn't even walk till my room and broke down in the living room.

After continuous crying and ignoring calls of my so called boyfriend and best friend, I indulged myself in ice creams and daily soaps.

Note:

How did u find this chapter ?
Please comment and let me know.