Epilogue - Part 2 (THE END)

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH THIS STORY UNTIL NOW :D

HERE IS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY ! IM SO SAD THAT IT'S ENDING :(((((( AND I DEFINITELY CRIED AT THE END

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !

ALSO, WATCH THE TRAILER OF THE EPILOGUE FIRST! AND THE PICTURE IS HOW THEIR CHILDREN LOOK!

P.S. READ THE NOTES, EVEN THE INSTAGRAM ONES!

---

Rey's POV

May 3rd 2025 (Noah-5, Nicole-4, Ryan-4)

"Noah, get your elbows off the table." I said that day at breakfast.

Noah rolled his eyes and took his elbows off the table, continuing to stuff his face with cereal.

"Daddy when does your championship start?" Ryan asked and looked at Niall with milk dripping down his chin.

I reached out and wiped it off with a napkin.

"In one month."

"Am I going to walk out on the pitch with you daddy?"

"Of course buddy."

"What about me?" Noah pouted.

"All three of you can walk with me at least once yeah? Now eat your cereal because you have kindergarten in an hour."

"You sure you can drive them on time?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Babe don't worry I'll get them on time. You go and have fun with Jake."

I nodded and after the kids finished eating, we sent them off to get dressed.

As I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I felt two strong tattooed hands around my waist. Niall pulled me into his chest and I smiled, leaning back against him.

"Happy nine year anniversary." He whispered into my ear and I felt butterflies in my stomach at his words.

He pulled his right arm away, before he turned me around and handed me a long velvet box.

"Niall." I said, already knowing that the box contained something extremely expensive.

"Just open it." He said and I did, revealing a silver bracelet with N and R as charms.

"Thank you babe." I spoke and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a snog.

He sighed against my lips and opened his mouth so our tongues could collide. Our makeout session sent shivers through my whole body and he lifted me up by the hips to place me on the counter.

"We're still on for tonight, right?" he asked as he kissed down my neck, sucking a bruise into the vein there.

"Of course." I breathed and he pulled away, going in for another kiss.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MOMMY?"

Niall pulled away to see Noah and Nikki, already dressed up and looking up at us.

"Nothing, I just-"

"You were hurting her neck!" Noah said and punched Niall's leg with his little fist.

"Why do you want to hurt mommy?" Nikki asked and Niall took her in his arms.

"I'm not hurting mommy."