ANSWERS

Hey guys, 

Thanks for the questions, ive added some i get asked frequently as well as some fun facts about WISH YOU WERE HERE

Where are you from/how old are you/do you have a boyfriend?

I am from Australia and I am *hides face* 30. I am married but no children yet :)

Are you a directioner?

I am but I was LATE to the party, probably because I wasn't in the target demographic BUT 2015 long haired Harry and MITAM sucked me in and now I've watched every piece of 1D footage available I'm sure of it.

Is Olivia based on yourself?

She was to begin with, definitely.   I think she evolved over time to be her own character, she's way more shy than me and a tad more dramatic but I think every decision she made in the first 2 books were based on my own feelings or experiences or way I think I would react - even though it drove most of you crazy, and let's face it if it was the real Harry I probably wouldn't be able to hold out for 5 mins let alone a year and a half.

What days do you post?

As often as possible - I tried doing the scheduled thing but I get too excited and never stick to it! I try and post every day if I can!

Is there going to be a lot of drama in Part 3?

You know me my now.. yes. 

Will H&O have a family/ When will PART 3 take place?

I thought after the end of Part 2 I was done with H&O so I wrote a quick epilogue of their future including a glimpse 5 years after Harrys tour is over and it includes their children. HOWEVER turns out I wasn't done and Part 3 will take place a few months after they get back from the tour. 

I like to write what I have experienced in some way myself and I don't have kids, nor do I know the first thing about babies so I didn't want it to be too unrealistic. 

Will there be smut?

Is the sky blue?

Will H&O stay together throughout the book?

That one will have to remain a secret.. for now.

FUN FACTS:

- Despite their physical descriptions, the friendship and (assumed) personalities of Xander and Frankie were based on Nick Grimshaw and Alexa Chung

- Bec and Emma's personalities are based on my real sister and best friend 

- "I Know, You Know" part was inspired by One Direction - A.M lyrics "You know I'm always coming back to this place, You know..  You know I'm always gonna look for your face, You know"

- The song i imagined him singing to her when Emma died was John Legend - All of Me , especially "How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too, the world is beating you down but I'm around for every move. You're my downfall, youre my muse, my worst distraction my rhythm and blues."

- The infinity symbol tattoo and its connection to the song was the only bit I had planned before i wrote the books, everything else just kind of fell into place including all the songs relating to Harry's album. 

- Tyler in my head is Tyler from the show Hollywood Medium LOL!

PART 3 COMING June 1!