Chapter 30

HARRY'S POV

HARRY'S POV

After ten hours by plane and another one and half by boat we are finally standing in our villa in the privately owned Frégate Island and the time was easily worth every minute just to be here with her.

Overlooking the beach and crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean but nestled in the lush jungle of the rugged island we have safely arrived to our own little slice of paradise.

Although we could drive our own little buggy to the main building where there are restaurants, a gym and reception, I think we will be perfectly fine here in our section of the island, completely secluded from any form of human life, except our personal butler, Francois who is currently preparing the table for us to eat dinner.

The villa itself is breathtaking, dark timber outlines the tiled floors and contrast the white walls with bay windows which open up from every room in the little house onto a picture perfect glimpse of green vegetation or white sand. Sitting in the middle of the large bedroom is a four post king sized bed with white netting that drapes romantically across each side and a view of the ocean that made me pinch myself.

A private pool, jacuzzi and expansive deck with two person day beds are just the icing on the cake to this pocket of heaven.

"Harry! We can go on guided jungle walks with an ecologist!" Liv, exclaims as she flicks through the welcome book they gave us on arrival and my brow creases wondering why the hell we would want to do that.

"Ohhh or sailing!" she looks up from the spot next to me on the couch, her legs swung over mine, her eyes wide and the most adorable expression of excitement on her face.

"Baby, I have no fucking idea how to sail, do you?" I tell her as she purses her lips and looks up at the ceiling as if it would give her the answer.

"Well, no, but what about kayaking! Or snorkelling!" A squeal escapes her lips as I snatch the book out of her hands and push her back down onto the couch, her legs and arms wrapping instantly around me, clearly not as bothered by the intrusion as her little yelp made out.

"Darling, we can do whatever you want to do," I tell her seriously, kissing her cheeks that are pink and glistening from the humidity. "As long as whatever you want to do is me." I say quietly enough so only she can hear, knowing I'm being a bit of a dick when she smacks my shoulder and pushes me off her with a grin that matches mine, snatching the book back off me.

"Mr Styles, your luggage has arrived, I'll put it in the bedroom." Francois announces.

"Oh perfect! Thank you mate!"

I'm quite relieved the suitcases are here from the little boat we took from the main island, Olivia and I have stripped down as much as is appropriate with other people around, both of us in jeans, her in a t-shirt and me bare chested, kicking our boots off as soon as we got into the villa a half hour ago but we are still both sweltering in the humid evening air.