Chapter 12

SMUT/KINK WARNING - LAST WARNING - this book will be full of it - so please don't read ahead if its not for you or if you need constant warnings :)

OLIVIA'S POV

The smell of the coffee hits my senses and I hum with pleasure as I try to make two cups as quickly as possible so I can get back into bed before Harry wakes up.

I squeeze my eyes shut and curse under my breath when I hear his footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Depriving me of my second favourite thing in the world?" Harry smiles into my neck as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Being with Harry when he wakes up in the morning is close to being my favourite thing as well. His body is so warm and comforting, his voice so raspy and his hair so adorably messy.

We make love most mornings before I have to go to work and almost every time I climb on top so that I can revel in his sexy sleepy state. On the weekends though it's different, depending what we have to do that day we usually spend the mornings being lazy, rolling around in the sheets for hours, kissing, exploring each others bodies, drinking coffee and talking. Harry sometimes grabs his guitar and mindlessly creates little melodies as I read a book or flick through a magazine.

I smile and my mind returns to the kitchen as he kisses my neck, running his hands over my stomach and under my loose white t-shirt that I threw on over my bare chest and underwear. He's in just his boxers and I can feel his semi hard morning stiffness pressing into me.

"Sorry baby, was just making coffee, thought I could sneak back in before you noticed." I admit, holding up a cup for him to take.

"Mmm, my third favourite thing," he jokes, swatting my arse playfully before taking the cup from my hand and leaning back against the counter to take a sip.

I lean on the bench opposite him and do the same.

"How are you feeling after yesterday?" He asks and I'm sure by now he doesn't actually except a coherent answer but I promised myself I would try and I'm going to.

"Umm, ok." I start. "I guess...a little relieved the funeral's over, is that bad?"

He shakes his head and swallows another sip of his hot drink.

"No babe, I think that's totally normal. It's a stressful time, now you can grieve with no agenda." He says exactly what I couldn't articulate.

I smile at how lucky I am to have found him and he smiles back, knowing he hit the nail on the head with his response.

"I have to go on the press tour soon." He announces out of nowhere, clearly waiting for the events of yesterday to be over before he brought it up.

My heart races at the thought of not seeing him again for months on end. It was hard enough last time and we weren't even together then.

"When?" Is all I can say and he puts his cup down to close the distance between us that already feels too far.

"Two weeks. A couple of days after your birthday."

His hands find my hips as I stare into my cup. He takes it from my hand and places it on the bench before bending his knees to catch my gaze.

"Tell me." He requests, the same way he does every time he needed clarification for what I'm thinking or feeling.

"Just going to miss you," I tell him honestly, trying not to think of how I will get through the days without him.

"I'll miss you too, darling. But it won't be for long. They are releasing the first single next week, like I told you and press will last about a month and then I'll be back." He explains gently, kissing the tip of my nose before pecking my lips sweetly.