Chapter 29

OLIVIA'S POV

We are rushed through a private airport security without so much as a hurried whisper from the few passer by's we encountered so Harry's crankiness at me was starting to turn into lighthearted banter.

As we walk out onto the tarmac I take the opportunity to remind Harry what a massive waste of money chartering a private plane is.

"Olivia, you can yell at me all you want about how I spend my money when we're married." He says matter of factly, taking me completely off guard.

Of course, I see myself spending the rest of my life with him but unless it's to joke about how many babies he wants to have, which is always about ten too many, he very rarely includes the topic in any normal discussion. 

"But until then Toots, you're going to have to deal with your, number-1-in-78-countries boyfriend and his extravagant, diva lifestyle." He looks at me out of the corner of his eye and a smirk covers his face.

"You're an idiot not a diva." I say as I shove his shoulder and hear him cackle into the freezing morning air, his breath creating a white puff of smoke in the darkness.

"Lucky I've got you to keep me real, babe," he laughs, swinging the strap of his guitar case around his back to take the bag from my hand and throwing his other arm around my shoulder. 

We walk seamlessly in sync, Harry having to slow down and take shorter steps so my legs can keep up with his long strides. 

As we board the plane a women in a shirt and pencil skirt with matching suit jacket is standing at the top of the landing. She looks to be in her late 40's, her shiny blonde hair is pulled back into a neat bun at the nape of her neck and she is impossibly well groomed.

"Mr. Styles, Miss Bailey." She greets us as we walk past the threshold and her hand opens to gestures us to walk inside the cabin.

"My name is Sarah, I'll be your attendant for the duration of the flight. May I take your things sir?" She says politely to Harry who smiles and hands her my duffle bag and his guitar.

"Nice to meet you Sarah, please it's Harry and Olivia." He says in his usual confident, charming way before flashing her and award winning smile.

"As you wish, Harry. Please take a seat, may I take your coat, Olivia?"

"Oh um, sure that would be great thank you." I push the fabric from my shoulders as Harry sits down in large cream leather seat with one next to him and another two facing it, a small vanished table in between.

"A flight attendant? Harry, how far are we going?" I whisper to him as I take the seat opposite and he frowns, getting up and switching to the seat next to me.

I smile and shake my head as he pushes the arm rest up between us to eliminate the barrier and gives me a cheesy grin, his nose crinkling up to bear his teeth and I don't dare tell him he is far more adorable than irritating in his attempt to deliberately annoy me.

I poke my finger into his dimple and he exhales a relaxed laugh as he slinks back into his chair.

The captain runs through the safety procedures with us and confirms with Harry he knows the flight path and duration, clearly under instruction not to mention anything in my presence.

"This is killing you isn't it?" Harry mocks, grinning like the cat who ate the canary, as I stare at London becoming smaller beneath us shortly after take off.

"Just tell me how long the flight is, please." I beg grabbing his biceps over his black sweater and pulling back and forth gently.

He licks his smiling lips and pulls his bottom lip between his finger and thumb.