Chapter Twenty Nine-What Happened That Night

"AH!" I cry out in pain as I feel a sharp pain in my head, and wrap my hands around it.

OW!

I barely have time to register all of the pain before the world blacks out....

***

"Wow." I say, looking around the club.

Liam is keeping an eye on Niall, who has already fallen over more times that I care to count, and keeps drinking still. Zayn is flirting with some girls.

And Louis... Where did he go? I look around, and spot him trying to make his way past the crowded dance floor to reach me.

I smirk and head over to him, grabbing his hand and helping him through the crowd.

"Thanks, Haz." He smiles at me.

"Well, you'll just have to pay me back later." I say with a wink.

"I don't mind." He chuckles as we head over and get a few drinks from the bar.

After a while, having not even finished my first drink, all I think of is Louis.

We've been doing publicity stunts almost non-stop for the past three days, giving me almost no alone time with my boyfriend.

"Come with me." I say, grabbing his hand and placing my glass down.

"Alright." He giggles, meeting my eyes with a smirk before setting his glass down as well and letting me lead him away.

I keep a tight grip on his hand as we move past all the sweaty bodys, before we reach the back enterance.

I open the door, and we both walk out into the back alley.

Louis knows me too well, so he knows my intentions. And before I can even act on them, he's got me pinned to the wall.

"How did you know what I was planning?" I smirk, wrapping my arms around his waist to pull him closer.

"Superman powers." He whispers seductively, his lips grazing mine.

"Wait a second!" I gasp, pushing him back slightly. He raises an eyebrow. "If you're superman... Does that make me Lois Lane?"

"Nah, you're far too sexy." He mutters, leaning back over, his lips about to touch mine.

When we hear footsteps, he automatically jumps back, just in time to reveal a sixteen year old girl.

"Oh my god! You're Louis and Harry from One Direction! Louis! I love you!" She squeals, making me smile.

"Hello, love." Louis smiles at her, and I swear, she just about melted.

We hugged her, and got some pictures, and signed something for her. She hugged Louis one last time, lingering a bit too long for my liking, before running off.

"Now, where were we?" I growl seductively under my breath as I press him to the wall.

"I believe we were.." He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer so he can kiss me.

"Oh god, I was wondering if-WHAT THE FUCK?!" It's that girl again, and I quickly pull back from Louis, who's biting his lip.

"Hey there, again." I smile, scratching the back of my neck.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing with him?!" She snaps. Oh shit... She's a crazy Louis fan, who does NOT seem to support Larry...