Chapter Thirty Two-How To Tell The Boys

I wake up in Louis' bed. Alone.

I sit up, sunlight streaming in his window. Where did he go?

I jump up, remembering carrying him up here when he fell asleep last night.

"Boo?" I call. "Boobear?"

Where did he g-

"Hey there Delilah,

What's it like in New York City..?"

I smile as I hear his voice coming from the shower. I see that the power has come back on, and I guess Louis decided to bathe.

Silently, I sneak into the washroom, and just lean against the door, listening to him sing. I decide to surprise him, so I strip off my boxers, and jump into the shower.

"AH! Holy-" He starts.

"Don't swear, Louis." I scold him.

"Well, Harold, I wouldn't have to if you didn't scare me so bad." He says, clutching his chest.

"Aw.. Sorry, Boo, I'll make it better." I smirk, pressing him to the wall.

"Really Harry? It's ten in the morning." He laughs as I kiss his neck.

"Well, I have a month of lost time to make up for." I smirk as he lets out a soft moan.

Liam's POV

"Hello?" I call out as we walk into the house. Silence.

"Where are they?" Niall asks.

"Maybe still sleeping?" Zayn suggests.

"I'll go wake them." I sigh, shaking my head.

"I'll go get some food." Niall says, and him and Zayn head to the kitchen.

I walk upstairs, and hear the shower on. Good, so one of them is up.

I check Harry's room first. Empty. I shrug and turn to Louis' room, swinging his door open...

It's empty too.

"What the-" I start, but I can hear voices from the bathroom. I gasp, covering my mouth.

I walk over and press my ear to the door to see if I can hear what I think I'm hearing.

"... The other boys you got your memory back?" Louis asks, sounding out of breath.

"Don't know, Boo." I hear Harry mumble.

"Well, we'll think of a-HAZ!" He squeals, and I jump back covering my mouth, my face turning red.

I run down the stairs.

"Did you wake them, Li?" Niall asks, turning to me, concerned.

"I.. Um.. They were up... And talking... And I think Harry got his memory back...." I say, my face burning.

"Oh. So why don't they answer us?" Zayn asks.

"Well.." I shake my head.

"Fine. I'll go ask for myself." Zayn says, standing.

"Not a good idea!" I say as he starts for the stairs.

"Why's that?" Niall asks, walking over to sit on the counter in front of me.

"Because... They're kind of... Um... Showering.." I mutter.

"Oh god." Zayn smirks before making a brake for it to the stairs.

Harry's POV

"Yeah, I guess." I say, my lips still to Louis' neck as we finish our conversation on how to tell the guys.

Louis has his arms wrapped around my neck right now, and he's playing with my curls. I look up to meet his happy blue eyes.

"What?" He smiles.

"Nothing." I smile back as he leans forward to kiss me.

I press him against the wall as hard as I can, and he gasps slightly, wrapping his legs around my waist as I press my lips to his, the shower completely forgotten. I let my lips trail down his neck, making him moan before-

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! GLAD HARRY GOT HIS MEMORY BACK, BUT CAN WE SAVE THE EARLY MORNING SHOWER-SEX FOR WHEN YOU GUYS ARE AT YOUR OWN PLACE, HMMM?! AND LIAM SAID THE CAR WILL BE HERE AT ELEVEN! YOU'VE GOT AN HOUR!" Zayn shouts through the door, my lips frozen on Louis' neck.

"Well, I guess we don't have to find a way to tell them, now." I say, my face heating up. I look up to see Louis blushing as well as he slowly unwraps his legs from my waist and stands up.