PLOT TWIST

"Th-Thalia? How did you get here?" I asked, beyond confused.

"Easy, Arianna sent me a message saying we needed another child of one of the Primordial so I came as quick as I could." She said. She walked inside and closed the door.

"Wait, how are you a daughter of Order!? Your dad is-"

"Zeus? No that was just a cover up. Order placed me on earth to watch over it. That's why I attracted monsters so much. I joined the hunt because Artemis and Order are alike. And because being a hunter would cover up the fact that I already was immortal." Thalia explained. Jason raised his hand to speak.

"And yes Jason, before you ask, I am technically still you sister and no you are not a son of Order." She said. He put his hand down.

She turned slightly and I saw a pair of silver wings on her back.

"But your afraid of heights." I said.

"Actaully that was a cover up. I knew if I tried to use my so called Zeus powers to fly like Jason it wouldn't work. So I pretended to be afraid. Order had told me that I needed to make sure I was watching over camp so I made a tree to protect it. If course I didn't really die that day. And I wasn't the tree. Actaully I hid as the dragon guarding it until you guys got the fleece. Then I replaced the dragon with a real one." She said.

"I thought we got the dragon after we got the fleece." I said.

"Yes and no. I was there but only a few people noticed." She said.

She turned to Arianna.

"Its so good to see you again. Order welcomes you back." Arianna said.

"Thanks Ari. I guess your my mom now." Thalia joked. Arianna did not look impressed.

"We need you to retrieve the power of End from this traitor. He is fading fast and we don't have time." She said. Thalia nodded and went over to what was left of Albert.

She put his hand on his head and he instantly disintegrated. The purple light transferring to her.

"I, Thalia Grace, Daughter of Order, accept Ends power." She announced. She opened her eyes.

It was over.

We had won.

But at what cost?

__________

Short chapter I know but I wanted the dramatic effect.