Chapter Six

The pic on the sidebar is the girl i imagine who'd play Elle :)

Chapter 6:

 By the time we’d all managed to drag ourselves up from the couch it was 11am I was stomach was rumbling as a constant reminder of how hungry I was. Sky was sitting cross-legged on the soft rug on the floorboards talking animatedly to Louis who was in turn laughing.

“I think we need to go back to out apartments and change” Liam announced gesturing to the boys who were still clad in last nights attire.

“Yeah, and I need to do my hair” Zayn added with a huff and I couldn’t help the little giggle that escape my lips.

“Well we can call Paul to come pick us up and then we could go out for some lunch! I’m starving, I swear my stomach is going to start eating itself if I don’t find food sometime soon” Niall suggested patting his stomach.

“I’ll call him now” Liam spoke standing up and pulling his phone out of his pocket and speed dialing their manager. He rambled off the address and then spoke about privacy and hung up all in a matter of a few minutes.

“They’ll be here in 10 minutes” He smiled and Niall cheered pumping his fists in the air, I held my hand out for a high five which he happily returned as a loud grumble echoed through the apartment and all eyes turned to me.

“Sorry.. I’m hungry” I smiled sheepishly and they all burst out laughing whtyen another rumble was heard, this time it wasn’t me but Niall who just laughed harder. The way his face flushed from laughing so hard contrasted with his messy blonde hair was just so adorable...wait! What am I thinking?!!? Shaking my head to clear the thoughts about the cute blonde. The boys, Sky and I all helped clear up the lounge, which was a mess from last night and this morning, and by the time we’d finished Liam’s phone started ringing. Paul was waiting in the van down the back of the apartment complex to avoid any unwanted attention from fans or paparazzi that might happen to be passing by.

“Welcome to the 1D-mobile” Louis joked ushering us into the van.

“Nice ride” I commented playing along and he just grinned shooting me a wink with a cheeky smirk on his face.

The drive back to there apartments was only 15 minutes, when we reached the apartment block the guys all scrambled out after checking there was no fans or paparazzi. Paul ordered them to be quick as Elle and I waited in the car, looking out the window I realized it’s actually I really nice sunny day for England!

“This is so weird” Sky mumbled twirling a strand of hair.

“What do you mean? Weird because we’re hanging out with 5 worldwide famous popstars?” I grinned and she laughed.

“Pretty much! And don’t forget the most awesome guy ever- Paul!” Sky added with a giggle and I sniffled a snort as Paul chuckled.

The boys returned to the van and herded inside speedily, Paul took off down the street and drove to the outskirts of central London in a attempt to make fan encounters slim. The van parked out the front of a cute looking restraint and the boys lead us inside, greeting the hostess kindly. We were ushered to a corner booth at the far end of the café style restaurant, it had a homey feel to it and I loved it. The boys seemed quite at home here so I’m guessing their regulars, especially by the way they were already discussing what they were ordering without even looking at the menus.

“What do you girls want?” Niall asked his eyes shining excitedly and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Excited for food by any chance?” I asked him and he laughed that famous laugh.