THIRTY-TWO. ARTICLE

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
( article!! )

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ( article!! )

ARTICLE

TMZ!

AMELIA BRYANT: TWO-TIMING?

amelia bryant has been getting extremely cozy with ex-lover, black panther star, chadwick boseman as the two have been seen out together more than once.

although she's been rumored to be dating former black panther star, michael b. jordan, (they are it's really obvious) bryant is not afraid to be comfortable with boseman.

could she possible be back together with boseman? or maybe she just can't decide? tmz is dying to find out.

the pair were last seen out for breakfast before heading on set, both having a good time. they looked like a happy couple. yes, we just said that. sorry michael.

chadwick boseman and amelia bryant onseptember 3

september 3

if you are not familiar with chadwick and amelia's prior relationship click here tmz827.link.963.

the two previously had a relationship in early 2016 up until 2017 where they decided to split up and call it quits. the pair, we recalled, were heartbroken having a few weeks of silence on social media before addressing the situation. however, it was not long before her and jordan's relationship had blossomed.

they still have not publicly announced their relationship but social media says it all and in fact, gives us a lot of hints.

recently, jordan had liked a specific comment on ig which stated that they were in fact 'a couple' but chose to stay silent. he hasn't said anything ever since.

anyways, it's a 50/50 chance she might be dating jordan due to the fact that she's been seen out with her ex almost every day. it won't be a surprise if she says her and boseman are back together. we're not exactly sure at the moment.

however, it is also rumored that amelia could be cheating on her former lover, michael (if they are dating) which is not a surprise as well because boseman and her have been seen out quite a lot. we hope not!

moreover, the trio have not spoken about it. fingers crossed they will soon. for now, black panther is on the way and in store for all of us so that's exciting!

let us know in the comments if you think boseman and bryant are back together or if she's unfortunately two-timing.

follow us on ig and twitter @tmz to be tuned in on more celebrity news!

ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE:

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS

BLACK PANTHER IS ON THE WAY!

CLICK THIS IF YOU LOVE LETITIA WRIGHT
AS MUCH AS WE DO

a note.

i just watched infinity
war two days ago
AGAIN        and
i'm still sobbing yay

also thank you for 2k
votes on this book, it
really motivates me to
update !! love u all !!