TWENTY TWO. REAL LIFE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
( real life!! )

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO( real life!! )

Amelia moved another piece of furniture a little bit to its left on her screen, brushing a strand of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail behind her ear. "Is the position of this table better?"

"Hm, come over here and tell me what you think?" Hannah narrowed her eyes, signaling her to come by her side to hear her perspective on it.

"Actually, I think it should be placed over there by the wall. It looks more put together, in my opinion."

Hannah furrowed her eyebrows and took in what she had just heard from the girl. Her eyes lit up. "Hey, you're right. Because Shuri will work more efficiently if it's against the wall. Good job, Amelia. I didn't even think about that."

A smile rested on Amelia's features, looking up at the production designer.

"I'll have to talk to the art director though to make last minute changes but all is good."

"Oh okay, yeah. Should I give the scripts to the actors with the edits on them?"

"Oh! Yeah, please. Meanwhile, I just have to find Matthew so he can edit everything," Hannah confirmed and swiftly handed her thick booklets, "Shoot, I was going to let you know what the plan was. I'll let you know when I come back, I'll probably remember it by then."

Amelia laughed along with her, patting the side of her arm supportingly. "Of course, you go do your thing first."

Michael offered to take her home later that day after filming, since she hadn't driven herself to work.

However, saying Amelia wasn't exhausted was an understatement. She ran around the whole set, passing out heavy scripts to the actors who were so kind to even be willing to offer to give the others scripts themselves. But of course she declined.

Thankfully, she had managed to come back to Hannah's office empty-handed which was a good sign, meaning she had given away every script. Except the fact that Hannah still couldn't remember what she had to tell her when she had came back. She was probably busy, being the leader of the art team and all.

Hannah told her she'd text her later that night or the next day.

Waiting for Michael to get dressed-down to his casual clothes, Amelia patiently waited by the entrance of the studio using her phone in silence.

Other actors and crew had left already, bidding their goodbyes as they saw her by the gate.

"You gave me Lupita's script on accident, by the way." Amelia looked up to see Chadwick, a lopsided grin on his face.

Amelia coughed, not expecting it to be him. "I'm sorry I literally has so many."

He shook his head jokingly, with the usual laugh following her response. "It's alright, there's always second chances."

The girl shook her head, softly chuckling.

"Right," she responded with as she paused, "good night, Chadwick."

"Good night, Amelia," he called out once more, his features slightly relaxing.

Her ears perked up remembering what they had conversed about the other night on the phone. Chuckling, her smile grew wider as she watched him walk away in the dark. He actually remembered.

"Ready to go?" Michael questioned her softly, hearing the sound of the weighted gate close.

She nodded, walking alongside him.

"Sorry, I took a little bit too long. I was talking to Ryan about my scenes." He put his hand on her lower back like he always did, guiding her to the parking lot.

"It's fine. No worries," she remarked, glancing up at him to meet his eyes.

Michael's brow raised in confusion and his eyes narrowed while smiling. "Why are you smiling so much? Nothin' wrong with it, you just seem more bubbly as usual."

"Oh, nothing," Amelia beamed innocently, replaying the moments from earlier in her head.

a note.

this was so cute to write oml

i'm also making a marvel
based acc and i'll be posting
the book soon, where you
can apply to become one of
the admins of the acc!!

the acc is MARVELSCOMM