TWO. ARTICLE

CHAPTER TWO
( article!! )

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

ARTICLE
( e!news )

CHADWICK BOSEMAN AND AMELIA BRYANT'S
BREAK UP: CONFIRMED!

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ: ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ sᴛᴏᴄᴋ

as you all may know by now, former marvel stars, chadwick boseman (black panther) and amelia bryant (spider-woman) have called it quits after almost two years of dating

the bloom of their relationship started back in may 2016 when captain america: civil war was first released in theatres. the pair were both seen after the premiere kissing and holding hands, confirming that they were indeed a couple, and later made their relationship public on social media. during the filming of civil war, the two were inseparable and clicked rather quickly, as mentioned by chris evans (former co-star, captain america in the film).

if you haven't already caught up, amelia bryant recently posted a heartbreaking post on her instagram, after a brief hiatus on social media, regarding her love life. and it is probably the most heartbreaking thing us at e!news have read.

"...to get straight to the point, i hope you all understand the decisions we've made and for the betterment it was. the two years that flew by were memorable and i've asked nothing more from it."

link to amelia's instagram post

cue the crying face emoji! chadwick hasn't posted a heartfelt message on any of his socials or has been on any it ever since the break up, but we'll get back to you as soon as he does. or if he even does.

we are not yet sure why they decided to put a stop to their loving relationship but fans have speculated that it was because of either age difference or busy schedules. but nothing has been confirmed.

update: chadwick boseman has unfollowed amelia bryant on instagram

e!news believes that there may be a glistening chance that the pair may get back together again sometime in the future, having been known as one of the cutest couples of 2017, but it is still hard to say.

let us know in the comments what you think! this is also a hard time for us at e!news but there is always a chance our favorite ship will get back together anytime soon!

thanks for tuning in again with e!news, don't forget to follow us on instagram and twitter at @enews for more celebrity updates!

RELATED ARTICLES:

MICHAEL B. JORDAN AND
HIS RISE TO FAME

50 REASONS WHY WE LOVE
TOM HOLLAND!

IS ZENDAYA PREGNANT?

VIEW COMMENTS . . .

username22: i don't think they're gonna get back together lol. i mean that easily.

username11: yup agreed

username0: i'm sADDD

username26: a mood.

username21: but you could tell they were so happy together :'((

a note.

we can just pretend laura isn't liz in spider-man homecoming, bc her being spider-woman is important in the storyline.