#21. You Get a Piercing.

LUKE: "Industrial huh?" Luke said as you sat down while the piercer disinfected his materials.  You nodded, barely able to sit still in your chair.  You were giddy with excitement.  You had been looking through possible piercings to get for awhile now, and when you first heard about the Industrial piercing you knew that that was the one.  It was unique, not your everyday piercing.  And that was one of the things that you loved about it. "Or you could get a lip ring like me," he joked, causing you to playfully roll your eyes at him. "Says the boy who doesn't even wear his lip ring anymore." He frowned, "That doesn't mean I didn't like it when I did have it in."

MICHAEL: You gripped tightly onto Michael's hand as you mentally prepared for the needle that would be going through your lip at any given minute. It was in that moment that you wondered why you had decided that a lip piercing was the way to go. You hadn't really thought about the fact that they were going to be sticking a needle through your bottom lip, and about just how much it would hurt. "Am I an idiot?" you asked Michael, to which he just laughed in response to. "Why? Because you're getting a piercing?" You nodded, sheepishly looking down at your hands. "It's going to hurt a lot." "It'll only be for a second. And all because it's going to hurt, doesn't mean you're an idiot for wanting to get it done. Your logic is not logical."

CALUM: You stuck out your tongue for the piercer, squeezing your eyes shut so that you wouldn't have to watch the needle be stabbed right through your tongue.  You heard Calum laughing at you, and you blindly flipped him off in his general direction.  "Thanks for that, babe," he said, taking one of your hands and holding it.  You wanted to respond with a smart remark, but couldn't since your tongue was being held immobile at the second.  The piercer held the needle right above your tongue and looked at you, "Okay on the count of three, take a deep breath and then exhale.  One, two, three." 

ASHTON: "How does it look, Ash?" you asked your boyfriend while staring at your fresh nose piercing in the mirror.  It was your first piercing that you'd gotten, other than your ear lobes when you were a young child.  It was something different for you, and you liked that you had made the decision to get it done.  But you were also curious as to what Ashton's thoughts were on it.  "It looks amazing on you," he admitted, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing a kiss to your cheek.  "It makes you look pretty edgy, too.  I'm digging it."