#12. You Have Major Surgery.

LUKE: "We'll be bringing you in in a moment," the nurse informed you politely with a small smile, leaving the room quickly after to give you and Luke as much time to say goodbye as possible.  You sighed and looked up at your boyfriend of two years, taking his warm hands in your cold ones as you tried your hardest to be strong for both of you.  You were scared about how everything would end up, but not nearly as scared as Luke was.  In his mind, there was a high chance of something going terribly wrong, and he didn't want to take that possibility.  He didn't want to lose you.  "I'm going to be fine, Lucas.  Please, calm down," you reassured him softly.  He looked down at you, his eyes already beginning to water.  "How do you know that, (y/n)?  You're about to go in to have a brain tumor removed.  That isn't just minor surgery.  There's always a risk of everything taking a turn for the worst, and it scares the shit out of me.  You could lose your-"  You quickly cut him off, not wanting to hear the rest.  "Sh, please, Luke.  Being negative isn't going to help ensure that it all works out."  He sighed deeply and took his hands out of yours, running his hands through his messy hair and playing with his lip ring, something that he always seemed to do when he was nervous.  "Do you not understand?  If you die, I won't be able to live.  You're the reason why I get out of bed in the mornings.  You're the reason why I smile, actually smile.  You're the love of my life, and I can't live without you-"  You knew he wasn't going to be quiet then unless you stopped him, so you used the small strength you had to take his face in between your hands and pull him close, connecting your lips to his.  He immediately shut up, carefully putting his hands on the small of your back and kissing you back passionately.  You could taste his tears as they ran down his face and onto your connected lips, causing a tear to roll down your cheek.  You pulled away after a minute, staring him dead in the eye.  "I love you, Lucas, and I'm not leaving you anytime soon."

CALUM:  "Cal, can you please stop pacing like that?  You're beginning to worry me," you said, trying to lighten up the mood and keep yourself from getting emotional.  You were about to go into surgery for your intestine, and you didn't want to admit that you were actually a little scared.  You had never had to undergo a somewhat major surgery before, and so you didn't know how things were going to turn out.  You were trying to stay as positive as possible, but Calum definitely was not helping.  He was very fidgety and nervous, and seeing him like that only made you more nervous.  "I'm sorry, babe," he breathed, rubbing his hands over his face.  "I just don't want anything bad to happen."  "I know, I don't either," you frowned, holding your arms out to him.  He knew what you wanted and needed instantly, walking over to you and wrapping his arms around your small waist.  He sighed and pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead, holding you close while he could before he had to let you go.  "I love you, (y/n).  Everything's going to be okay."

ASHTON: You gripped onto Ashton's hand as tightly as you possibly could as you were wheeled to the operating room, trying to focus on keeping your breathing steady instead of the nerves in your stomach.  "I'm right here, baby.  Everything's going to be fine," Ashton comforted you, his thumb softly rubbing the skin on your hand that he held in his.  You nodded, but on the inside you weren't so sure.  You were going to have heart surgery in a matter of minutes, and the only thing you could think about were the millions of things that could go wrong.  You were convinced that you were scared the most about the whole thing, but you knew that deep down, Ashton was absolutely terrified.  He wasn't going to show it, though.  He needed to be strong for you, otherwise that would only make you even more scared, if that were even possible.  You entered the operating room, where the anesthesiologist was already waiting to put you to sleep.  As soon as you seen the sight your heart began to race wildly inside your chest, and you began to cry silently into Ashton's hand.  "Sh, it's alright, (y/n).  Relax, babe," he tried to comfort you, running his hands through your scalp to help soothe you.  "I'm going to be right here the entire time, okay?  I'm not going to let anything happen to you.  You don't need to be scared."

MICHAEL: "Don't you dare leave me, Michael.  I swear to god I will kill you," you warned him, your gaze flickering back and forth between your boyfriend and the propofol that the anesthesiologist was about to send through your body.  Mikey chuckled lightly, giving your hand a gentle squeeze.  "Don't worry, babe.  I promise you that I'm not leaving.  I'd rather stay here than get murdered when you wake up."  You nodded, "Good choice."  Your eyes were glued onto the white milky liquid that was getting closer to your IV, your heart pounding at the thought that you were going to be having surgery in a matter of a few minutes.  "It'll be okay, (y/n).  I told you, I'm not going anywhere," Michael repeated softly, staring into your eyes.  "I love you, baby."  You opened your mouth to respond but you were already going unconscious, not even realizing that the anesthesiologist had injected the propofol, as you were too busy in the warmth of Michael's eyes.

Ashton's and MIchael's kinda suck lol I'm sorry.