#5. He Helps you with your Homework.

A/N: I thought of this while I was having trouble with my chemistry homework, not even lying. c; 

LUKE: You sighed and ran your hands over your face, starting to become so frustrated to the point where you were almost about to cry. You were currently in your room with your boyfriend, Luke, struggling to get your algebra homework done. You had been working on it for almost an hour now, and couldn’t even get past one problem. Luke tried to help you, but every time he did so you would only push him away. You wanted to be independent and show him that you were capable of doing it. But now you regret not accepting his offer when he asked. You took a deep breath to keep yourself from crying and looked up from your work to see Luke already staring at you with a small smile. “Would you like me to help you now, baby?” he asked softly. You nodded in response and he was by your side in seconds, taking your pencil from you and leaning over you on the desk to see the problem you were stuck on.  He was so close that you could smell his cologne, the familiar smell of him making you smile slightly.  ”Okay, so it says that you have to evaluate the equation.  What is the first thing that you want to do for this problem?” he asked you, turning his head so that he was facing you while tapping at the problem with the tip of the pencil.  You tried to pay attention to his question but the proximity of your faces and the blue of his eyes made you forget what he asked almost instantly.  You opened my mouth and blushed, laughing.  ”Um, can you please repeat that?”  He raised an eyebrow, amused.  ”Didn’t I just ask you two seconds ago?”  You nodded slowly, “Yeah, but I kinda forgot..”  He chuckled and shook his head, unable to believe that you could forget so quickly but didn’t question it.  ”Alright.  Well, like I said, what is the first thing that you want to do for this problem?”

ASHTON: “I don’t understand chemistry at all.  It’s so confusing and it’s a waste of time,” you mumbled, throwing your pencil down on your desktop and getting up, plopping down on your bed beside your boyfriend.  ”Babe, it’s not that difficult.  I passed that class with an A overall.  Do you want me to help you?” Ashton asked, trying to calm you down by pulling you by the waist into his chest and rubbing circles into your sides.  You closed your eyes and nodded, thankful for the suggestion and leaning further into him.  ”Please.  I’m dying for a break.”  ”Well it’s a good thing that I’m giving you one then, hmm?” he murmured, pressing a kiss to your neck as a tease before standing up and sitting in your chair at your desk.  You propped yourself up by your elbow and watched lazily as Ashton took your pencil and studied the work, trying to remember how to do it from when he was a junior three years ago.  You giggled when he scrunched his eyebrows together and bit down on his lip in concentration, finding it cute.  He heard you and looked up from the notebook, grinning cheekily at you.  ”Is something funny, Ms. (y/l/n)?”  You held back another laugh and shook your head, “Nope, not at all, Mr. Irwin.”

CALUM:  ”How do you need help with health, babe?  It’s literally one of the easiest classes out there,” Calum wondered, your face flushing red from embarrassment.  You pouted and crossed your arms, not enjoying the fact that your own boyfriend was teasing you about one of the subjects that you were failing.  ”It might be easy for you, but it’s not for me.  Plus, we’re learning about types of drugs and stuff, and it’s not as easy as it seems.”  He saw that you had taken his comment to heart and sighed, wrapping his arms around your waist and hugging you tight.  ”I’m sorry, (y/n).  I didn’t mean it like that.  Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses.  And I’m always going to help you when you need it.”  You smiled and hugged him back, forgiving him.  ”It’s alright, Cal.  It’s just that you’re not the first person to tell me that.”  He nodded understandingly and grabbed your health worksheet off of the table, lifting it in the air for you to see.  ”Well, let’s get to work then.”

MICHAEL: You groaned and put your face down onto your desk, a tear slipping out of your eyes as you did so.  You were having a lot of trouble writing your five page essay for your literature class, and it was due tomorrow.  You didn’t even have a paragraph up, and you knew that if you didn’t figure something out soon you would end up failing the assignment.  ”Babe?  Are you alright?” Michael asked worriedly as he entered your bedroom, rubbing your back as he came to your side.  You knew that if you tried talking that you’d only start to cry even harder, so instead you shook your head.  ”Is it literature again?” he said softly, moving his fingers to your hair and soothingly running his fingers through it.  You sniffled and nodded, sitting back up and wiping your eyes, still not turning to face him.  ”I can’t think of anything to write about.  I need inspiration.”  He thought for a minute before picking up your pencil and sitting down on your lap unexpectedly, making you laugh.  ”Michael, why are you sitting on me?” you questioned him curiously, watching him as he began writing something down on your blank paper before turning back at you with a grin.  ”What does it look like I’m doing?  I’m giving you inspiration.”