#8. You're Best Friends & You See Each Other for the First Time in Six Months.

A/N: So this is like a continuation off of the last preference I posted; enjoy (: x

LUKE: You searched the airport terminal desperately in search of your blonde-hair and blue-eyed best friend. It’s been exactly half a year since you had seen him in person, and now he was finally coming back home for two whole weeks for christmas break. You anxiously bit your fingernails as you scanned the area for his tall figure, your heart racing at a million beats per minute. You waited for almost ten minutes and he still wasn’t there, so you pulled out your phone and were about to call him, when you saw him coming directly towards you. The biggest smile spread across your face as you found yourself running straight at him and into his familiar arms. “Luke,” you breathed, burying your face in his chest as you hugged him tight, his scent that you had missed too much filling your nostrils. “God, I missed you so much, (y/n),” he mumbled, wrapping his arms around you and resting his chin on your head. You laughed softly, tears of joy clouding up your eyes. “I could say the same thing.”

ASHTON: You smiled widely down at your phone as you read the recent text message from Ashton, telling you that his plane was about to land and that you’d be seeing him within the next few minutes.  He was going to be home for a week for spring break, and you were ready to spend as much time as you could with your best friend before he had to leave for tour again.  You typed a quick message back saying that you were waiting in the terminal at the west gate and sent it, sliding your phone back into your pocket and waiting for him to arrive.  Nearly two minutes later you caught sight of the familiar head of brown curls accompanied by that cheeky smile that you had missed more than anything.  ”Ashton!” you squealed, unable to hide your excitement as you sprinted down the terminal and jumped into his open arms.  He chuckled and spun you around, drawing you close to him.  ”Hey, babe.  I told you that I’d be back before you knew it,”he teased, causing a giggle to escape your lips.

CALUM:  It was finally the day that Calum was coming back home from tour, and you couldn’t possibly be any more nervous and excited.  Ever since the day that he had left for tour and you each found out about your feelings for each other, it had been harder and harder for you to stay away from him.  The two of you skyped and text messaged any chance you had, but you still never discussed your relationship.  You wondered if Cal actually wanted to be with you, or if he still wanted to stick to being really good friends.  You pushed that thought to the back of your mind as you walked into the airport, the face that you missed so much fogging up your mind.  You let out a deep breath and sat down on one of the benches inside, fidgeting with your fingers while you waited for Calum’s plane to land.  You were beginning to get lost in your thoughts when you heard his soft voice.  ”(Y/n?)”  You looked up to see Calum standing in front of you with a growing smile on his face.  Your entire face lit up as you jumped into his embrace, feeling the happiest you ever been.  ”Cal!”  He laughed lightly and kissed the tip of your nose, his arms on your hips.  ”Did you miss me?”  You nodded repeatedly, “you have no idea.”  He grinned and leaned forwards then, connecting your lips just like you had exactly six months ago, but this time without interruptions.  You kissed until you both needed a breath, and when he pulled back he said the words that you had been dying to hear ever since you had last seen him.  ”Oh, and would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?”

MICHAEL: "My plane just landed nearly two seconds ago.  I’m getting off of it now," Michael said cheerily, his words putting a huge smile on your face.  "Okay.  I’ll be seeing you in a minute then," you replied, fighting the urge to jump and scream in happiness.  "Sounds like a plan to me," he grinned, the line going dead seconds later.  You laughed quietly to yourself and shook your head, putting your phone back in your pocket and bringing your attention towards the east gate.  When you finally caught a glimpse of your best friend, you didn’t hesitate to run up to him and jump at him, causing him to stumble backwards slightly while gripping onto you.  He chuckled, "It’s nice to see you too."