Twenty ~ Pictures [FLUFF]

Another dream-based

~•~•~•~

You walk into school hesitantly, not accepting the fact it's the last day. You shake your head in disbelief that it would be the last time you'll see S/N this school year. But as usual, all good things must come to an end.

You see a few members of S/N sitting in their usual spot of the bleachers with a gloomy expression. You walk up to them and start the last morning conversation. "Don't want school to end too, huh?" You ask. They all agree and start ranting about how they want it to be the first day again. You sit beside C/N as usual and think.

Last day of school... Almost every person I know will be confessing..... Maybe I should too..?

"Y/N." F/N snaps you out of your thoughts. "The line's moving. Let's get to the classroom." You nod while all of you sustain the same glum expression.

~•~•~•~

"Y/N, Y/N!!" B/F/N calls with a cheerful look. "Why are you so happy?" You ask. "Look, I know that the last day of school is depressing, but look on the bright side! We all have each other's social media, so we don't lose connection with each other." You shrug and mumble a "you're right."

"Plus, I brought my polaroid camera ;)"

"B/F/N, you know I don't like taking pictures."

"Pleeaase!! C'mon, for the memories!" She pleads. You sigh before replying. "Fine. Just one. Only because it's the last day." "Yes!"

SNAP

"Who's keeping it?" She ask, looking at the picture. "You since I literally have an entire album of S/N pictures in my phone."

"Ok, one down, the rest of S/N to go!"

"YOU'RE GONNA TAKE A PICTURE WITH EVERY S/N MEMBER?!"

"Duh."

~•~•~•~

"Ughh I don't want school to end!" You whine, dropping your bag on the bleachers. You were with B/F/N and C/N, your two closest friends. "By the way, you two!" B/F/N says outta nowhere. She brings out her camera once again and points it to you and C/N.

"Lemme take a picture of you guys!" She beams, a demonic smirk wiped on her face.

Jesus Christ, B/F/N I'm already confessing when I get home...

"No, I told you, just one picture." You argue. She pouts and still begs for another picture. "Come on! I already took a pic for every other ship in S/N!" "No means no."

Out of nowhere, C/N wraps her arm around your shoulders, making you blush. You see B/F/N getting ready to take a picture so you bashfully smile, not wanting to look stupid in the picture.

"Hehe. Thanks~ Either one of you can keep it. But I gotta go! Don't forget to do the thing, Y/N!" She waves to the both of you and walks towards the gate.

"C/N, what was that for?" You ask as she lets go.

"Just wanna take a pic with the girl who has my heart." She smiles. You giggle and cross your arms teasingly. "Looks like you did the same thing with mine."