Fourteen ~ You're Too Late [ANGST]

"Too Late Pt. 2"

Since ppl actually wanted part two :D

C/L/N- crush's last name

Warning: Offensive language, saltiness and suicide included.

~•~•~•~

It's been an entire school year since C/N and E/N became girlfriends. And still, your heart aches seeing them so happy with each other. This year, you were unlucky enough to be classmates with both of them. How great. With the teacher not there yet, the lovey-dovey-fucky (yes I'm still using that) couple had enough time to do whatever shit couples do. (LMAO AUTHOR~CHAN IS SALTY ABT DIS OK)

"E/N!! We're classmates again!" C/N cheers, wrapping her arms around E/N's waist while planting a kiss on her nose. "Disgusting.. PDA right there." You mumble, hiding your figure in your slightly oversized hoodie. They both take a look around the classroom, until their eyes fixate on you, slumping in your seat.

"Y/N! It's been-"

"Get away from me, C/L/N." You glare at her, moving your seat to the back of the class. "Moody bitch..." E/N mutters, glaring at your glassy eyes. "What... Y/N...." C/N says still in a daze, trying to process why you snapped at her. "I'm sure it's nothing. If there is, I can make it all better!" E/N says, pressing a soft kiss on C/N's cheek.

"Fucking PDA. Get a room, fucktards." You mutter, blinking the tears away.

~•~•~•~

The riverside.

Practically your only friend at this point.

It calms you down and helps you think.

But you just can't help but ending it all already.

You have no more family by your side. Your parents died in a car crash, and everyone else is abroad. No one is with you, at least not anymore.

C/N helped you ease out the hard times, she was there for you, comforted you. Yet she still left you, like how everyone else does

You shouted it all out.

"I HATE YOU, C/N L/N! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? WHY DID YOU STICK AROUND ME FOR ALL THIS TIME JUST TO THROW ME AWAY!? WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING SOMEONE ELSE!? WHY!?"

Once again, warm tears roll down your cheek. More and more keep coming, second after second. You shout out again as tears keep passing and going.

"Shouting it all out again, huh L/N?" The all-too-fucking-familiar menacing voice spoke. "And what do you want?" You glare at her, with your eyes red and puffy.

"Just tryna tell you. C/N loves me, and me only. You got tha-"

"Yes, whore. I get it."

"WHO ARE YOU-"

"Bitchy asshole, I mean."

"Listen, L/N. Call me whatever you like, but one of them is C/N's girlfriend. She loves no one else but me. Me. And think about it. Why would she ever fall for a filthy rat like you? You're alone," she says, pushing you closer to the river.

"Useless."

She pushes you again.

"Unimportant."

One more push, and you've fallen into the deep river depths.

"You have no worth living anymore. Why don't you just end it all?" She says, with the same fucking malicious smirk. "C/N doesn't love you anyway. Why bother?"

She's right.

I am alone.

Useless..

Unimportant...

I have no worth....

All I need to do..... Is jump. And all the pain can end.

"Jumping off won't hur-"

"Hey guy- Y/N? What're you doing!? You'll fall!" C/N sess the both of you, trying to pull you away from the edge. "No C/N."

"E/N? She's about to fa-"

"She'll take you away from me."

"What?" C/N takes a step back.

"Y/N loved you too, ya know. But you have me. You love me. Only me. No one else. Leave her. Let her die. She's a burden to begin with." E/N says with the same demonic grin.

"I don't love you! Y/N... She's- I..... I LOVE YOU, Y/N!! PLEASE, DON'T GO!!" C/N cries out.

"You're too late. Goodbye, C/N. Thanks for ruining my life." You say with a fake, forced smile while tears run down your cheeks, placing one foot back.

And then the other.

The last thing you see,

Was the satanic E/N,

Pressing a knife into C/N's chest,

Before the darkness of the water filled your teary eyes.

~•~•~•~

Breaking News:

A young girl by the name of Y/N L/N found dead in the Memorial Riverside. Police say she committed suicide by drowning herself, but we have no evidence for this cause. Others say someone drowned her, by the suspect E/N E/L/N, who was one of the witnesses. On a side note, another teenager, C/N C/L/N found missing on the same day. If you have any information about the two teenagers, please contact us. Thank you. Stay safe.

~•~•~•~

If you don't get why E/N killed C/N it's obvious she's a damn yandere and murdered her own lover because she's so damn jealous.