One ~ Scared [FLUFF]

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"I DONT WANNA!!!!!" C/N shrieks, not looking down at the horrific sight.

"Oh come on, C/N. It's not scary! See!!" You say, jumping on the stairway.

"Y/N STOP!!!!! YOU MIGHT FALL!!!!!!"

To celebrate the winter break from school, you and your best friend, C/N, decided to enjoy the cold weather in Switzerland. Along the way, Y/N discovers that there's this thrill walk in the mountains. Seeing as she's one to enjoy extreme stunts, she'd go there. C/N by her side, of course. The only problem is that C/N is extremely afraid of heights.

"Pleeeeeaaaasssee~" Y/N pleads, giving puppy eyes to her scared-to-death friend.

"IF I DIE I AM HAUNTING YOU FOR LIFE!!"

"You're not gonna die, C/N. Here," you say, extending your hand to her.

"I'll hold your hand the entire time."

Sighing in defeat, C/N gives in and takes your hand.

~•~•~•~

"Step.. Step.. Ste- careful that's a bit wet." You say, treating C/N as if she's a little kid who's learning how to walk.

"How are you not scared?! What if you fall all the way down to the Pacific Ocean, be greeted by a bunch of sharks and get zapped by a million jelly fishes?!" C/N asks, fear plastered on her face.

"I dunno. I just like extreme stuff for no reason."

"AH IT- ITS A ROPE WIRE!?"

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY!!!!" You squeal in excitement.

"I already feel like I'm walking on rope wire...." C/N mutters.

"ITS SO EXTREME I CANT EVEN-" you continue, repeatedly jumping up and down.

"Y/Nbecarefulpleasedon'tfallI'mnotwalkingtherestbymyselfIneedyoutoholdmyhandI'mnotgoingwithoutyou.." C/N yammers on.

"C/N IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT I WILL FALL!!!"

~•~•~•~

"TUNNEL!!!!" You squeal again, seeing a wire tunnel.

"Nope, you are not crossing that." C/N grabs your hand and leads you to the safe and boring way.

"You're no fun." You pout.

"I'm making sure you're safe so I can stay next to you the entire time."

~•~•~•~

"THANK THE LORD OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IM ALIVE!!!!" C/N rejoices upon reaching solid ground.

"Y/N... Thank you. But we're never doing that ever again." She turns to you, giving a warm embrace and digs her head in your chest.

"Anything to keep you safe...." You mumble, patting her head.

~•~•~•~
Ehehe um so I just watched TWICE go to Switzerland and do the thrill walk too so um... Yeah I based this oneshot off of that.

Obviously, you're Sana and scared little C/N is Dahyun.