Eight ~ Night To Remember [FLUFF]

I'm on a fluff rampage call 911 this is abnormal for me to be in a fluffy mood for three consecutive days-

H/C- hair color
F/C- favorite color
E/C- eye color

~•~•~•~

"Hi Y/N!!" C/N greets you with her usual smile. Being the Dandere you are, you reply with "H-Hey... C/N...."

"C'mon! It's just you and me! No need to be shy~" she continues, hugging you from behind.

You've had a crush on C/N ever since a few months after you met. You were always the shy type, but you're somewhat shyer around her. The school's Winter Formal Prom is next week, but seeing as you're one hell of an introvert, you'd rather not go and stay in the comfort of your house. "By the way, are you going to the Winter Formal next week?"

"No... I-I'm too.... Awkward... In s-social interactions...." You reply, looking down at the floor. She stops hugging you and walks in front of you. "Pleeaase Y/N~"

"N-No means no....." You mumble, walking to class, alone like usual.

"That slut's still alive?"

"I've heard she doesn't have friends. What a loser!"

"Then why was she with C/N earlier?"

"Isn't she an orphan?"

Murmurs go around the hallway as you walk towards the classroom.

Just because I'm quiet, it doesn't mean I'm an outcast...

~•~•~•~

"Please go to the Winter Formal!!!" C/N begs and begs. "For the l-last time... No means n-no!" You reply. C/N lets out a sigh of defeat before asking the million dollar question.

"What will it take for you to go?"

You have no reply but to turn back. "No matter w-what you do... I-I'm not g-going..."

"Not even if I ask you to be my prom date?" She smirks. You feel the blood rushing to your cheeks, making red dust appear visible on your face. "You think I don't know?"

"..."

"I know you've had a crush on me, Y/N."

Well shit.

"And I'm glad to say that I feel the same way."

~•~•~•~

The conversation you had with C/N made you change your mind. You are going to the dance now. C/N as your date, of course.

You walk into the school campus, tucking you H/C hair behind your ear. I regret coming....

"Y/N! Over here!!" A familiar voice calls out. "Woah.... You look...."

"B-Bad... I kno-"

"Amazing." She stops your sentence, smiling sheepishly, seeing your face flush.

"Anyway, there's a vacant couch somewhere here. I'll lead you to there." She says, extending her hand to you, which you hesitantly accepted.

~•~•~•~

A few slow songs come up, and you see everyone slow dancing with someone, while you're just sitting down, eating a Chocolate Mousse Cake. You have no idea where C/N went, until you see her with E/N. Your eyes start clouding up until you blink all the tears away. Why would she invite me if she would just play with my feelings... You think, eating your desert.

You walk by C/N muttering, "I'm heading home...."

You stop walking by the feeling if someone grasping on your arm, which was C/N. "Let go.."

"It's the last dance, Y/N. I'd like to spend it with the only person I love."

Sighing in defeat, you face her and place a hand on her shoulder. "Listen... I was dancing with E/N since she's clingier than usual today. I wanted to dance with you, but she just kept pulling me." She explains, as both of you sway to the beat.

"It's alright... I'm glad I got to dance with you." You smile, for the first time without stuttering.

The song ends with C/N whispering something in your ear. "Meet me outside."

~•~•~•~

"There you are." She mumbles. "W-What'd you call m-me for?"

"Y/N, we've known each other for almost three years already... And well.... No matter what people say about you... You're perfect to me... And I'd like you to be my girlfriend." She says, holding onto your hands while staring into your E/C orbs.

"C-C/N..... I'd love to." You smile, pink hue dusting over your cheeks.

C/N smiles sheepishly before closing the gap with a warm, soft kiss.

"I love you, Y/N."

~•~•~•~

HAHAHAAHAHAHHA I CANT WRITE KISS SCENES K BYE