Nineteen ~ Hand Holding [ANGST//FLUFF]

My dreams are coming in handy when it comes to oneshit prompts

~•~•~•~

"I can't believe we're classmates again!" C/N beams, high fiving you. "I know! Didn't think chances would be possible!"

"C/N!?" An unfamiliar voice calls. "Oh God... I know that voice anywhere." She says, obviously irritated. "C/N!~ How long has it been? Two, three years? I miss you!~" the girl squeals while hugging C/N, causing you to take a few steps back from the obvious PDA.

The girl eyes you up and down, eventually breaking the hug. She cocks her head to the side and snobbishly says "Bleh, who's this girl, C/N?"

"Oh.. This is my best friend, Y/N-"

"Best friend!? I thought we were best friends!" She says with the same annoying, squeaky voice while clinging onto C/N's arm, trying to do the puppy eyes. "Ugh, E/N, I've told you multiple times before. You're not cute." C/N nudges her away.

Hehe... Still savage...

"Hmph. You're mean.." E/N 'pouts'.

"She already said you're not cute. Stop trying." You say, death glaring her. "And who told you you could talk to me?"

"Who told ever told you you're cute and to keep acting like it?"

"SHOTS FIRED Y/N!" C/N high fives me. "Ugh whatever Y/N." She says your name in disgust. "And see you later, C/N~" she skips all the way to her seat. "She disgusts me." "You're lucky it's just your first time being her classmate."

~•~•~•~

"So tell me more about this E/N bitch." You roll your eyes while saying her name.

"Five words. Most annoying person in school."

"How so?" You ask, exiting the classroom.

"Well first of all, she clings onto everyone she likes. And you could tell that she clearly likes me. She'll butt into every conversation I'm in, even when we were classmates for the first time a few years ago. And she'll be disgusted by everyone I talk to." She says, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Well if she ever-"

"C/N! Come on!~"

"Jesus fucking christ."

"Bleh, hello again, Y/N." She cocks her head to the side to avoid eye contact. She clings onto C/N's arm once again, making it seem like PDA. (I just really hate PDA). She clears her throat before speaking again. "C/N~ I can't believe you were gonna leave me alone for her! You're so mean!" She 'pouts'. "Like she said before, you're not cute. Stop trying." You roll your eyes at her. "Sorry, I don't remember asking for your opinion nor do I remember caring." E/N replies snobbishly.

"Anyway~ Let's go C/N! Let's stop wasting our time on your... Friend." She pulls C/N's arm the opposite way you were going and started walking away. You saw that E/N's hand was no longer on C/N's arm but was instead intertwined with her hands. Jealousy stormed up in your mind but decided to just shake it off and walk away.

~•~•~•~

You take a seat on one of the cafeteria benches and start munching on the pizza you bought. Your eyes look downward since it's the first time you've eaten lunch, without C/N's company. You look up upon hearing the same, familiar laugh... A laugh that you didn't cause. C/N's laugh. She seemed to be enjoying her time with E/N more than with you. You feels small tears forming in the corner of your eyes but blink them away.

"Dammit, C/N. Why'd it have to be you..?" You mutter.

~•~•~•~

"Y/N! Finally! I can talk to you!" C/N says, dropping her bag on her desk which is right beside your's. "And you're not with E/N... Why?"

"She's sick today. And if she's sick she's absent. So I can finally hangout with you without disruptions!"

"Nice to hear, then." You shrug. "What's got you beat up?" She asks, concerned. "It's nothing. Anyway, I have an idea for E/N to not force you to hangout with her anymore." "Which is?"

You take a deep breath before saying your idea. "I don't care how awkward you think this might be, but we're best friends. Since she keeps holding your hand, why don't I hold your's to keep you from being dragged away." You say with a straight (LMAO THESE ONESHOTS ARENT-) face, yet you couldn't keep the pink hues from spreading across your cheeks. "That's an honestly decent idea. I'm game."

~•~•~•~

"I can't believe we need to do research on THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL!" You whine, stepping out of the classroom.

"Ahaha! Come on, if we research ahead in the library then we won't have to do much when we get home." She smiles.

"But I'm lazy! I don't wanna!" You pout an actual cute pout unlike E/N does. "Stop, your aegyo's killing me!" C/N laughs. (Aegyo in short means "cute act") "Hehe... By the way, our plan?" "Oh yeah." She intertwines her fingers with your's and you both start walking towards the library.

"C/N!~ Where are you going?"

You both stop walking and turn to face E/N, letting go. "Well, we're just gonna go to the library." C/N replies. E/N frowns and crosses her arms. "You were supposed to go with me!"

"Sorry E/N, but I think it's best if I hangout with Y/N from now on." C/N says with a serious look. She then turns to you and holds her hand out, which you gladly accept. You walk to the library together, hand in hand.

From then on, you've always held each other's hand everyday.