Two ~ Replaced [ANGST]

F/S- favorite song

~•~•~•~

"Y/N, what's up with you? I haven't seen you smile for the past week. Even if I play F/S!!" Concerned B/F/N asks.

It's been weeks, months even, since you and C/N talked. Whenever you get the chance, this girl, E/N just sneaks in and steals her away like she always does. You hate it. Every time you and C/N text, she's always talking about her. It hurts. Everyday your heart feels heavier and heavier. Everyday for a few weeks, you couldn't fake a smile anymore because it hurts too much. You thought it was best that since C/N forgot you... You'd do the same. But that was easier said than done.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"No you're not!" B/F/N snaps before letting out a sigh. "It's C/N, isn't it?" You nod ever so slightly, but even with her name you already imagine her life with E/N being so happy.... But without you.

"Hey B/F/N!" A familiar voice calls out.

Oh god...

"Gotta go... Bye." You say, grabbing your things and start walking your way out the school.

"Where'd Y/N go?" C/N asks.

"She probably went home already."

~•~•~•~

Y/N'S P.O.V

Finishing my homework, I let out a yawn and opened my phone. Upon turning it on, I saw a notification given by a familiar name.

You shattered me (C/N): Didn't see u at school today. Where were u?

Ha. Lies. I was there the entire time. She was just busy showering her precious E/N with compliments...

Me: Nowhere important. Bye now

You shattered me: Hey... U don't seem like urself... R u alright.?

Me: And why shld u care

Me: You've been hanging out with E/N lately so shldn't u be texting her instead?

You shattered me: I just wanna check on u... We haven't talked in a while so...

Me: Ha. A while? We haven't talked in person for 2 months. All because of E/N..

You shattered me: E/N's just a close friend. I couldn't find you in school so I just talk to her instead

Me: I can't believe I'm saying this now, but I love you, C/N. I love you so much that I don't wanna ruin your happiness. You made me happier. You brought a smile to my face even in the hardest times of my life. But at the same time you shattered me. I'm brOKen because of you and E/N always being together. Sometimes I even think that soon.... You'll forget about me... And treat me as if I didn't exist to you because you'll love E/N. You deserve her. She deserves you. I don't deserve anyone... Just leave me.... Be happy with her.....

[You shattered me is now blocked]

I burst into tears because of that. My chest feeling the heaviest I've ever felt. My heart being pierced and torn apart. I'm broken. I'm shattered. I'm useless. I'm nothing.

She does deserve E/N. She's nicer, smarter, just overall better than me. C/N doesn't deserve a worthless, unimportant and broken piece of shit like me....

Well.... I've been replaced with someone better.......