Twelve ~ Comfort [FLUFF]

Yes, another fluff (I'm sorry but I'm just gud with writing fluffs)

Requested by: Camila_Grey

~•~•~•~

"WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE GODDAMMIT!?!?!" You yell, throwing an entire box of tissue at the TV.

"WAIT I NEED THAT." You yell again, picking it up from the ground.

You were watching Assassination Classroom, an anime you recently got into, and just bawled your eyes out at one of the last episodes. Koro Sensei died for his students, and even let one of them kill him right there, with no hesitation. Seeing as you get too emotionally attached to fictional characters, you end up weeping because of his death. "OH GOD WHYYYY!!!" You shout, continuing your sobs. (Sorry for spoilers)

"Y/N!?!? What's wrong, did a rapist get in the house!?" C/N asked, dashing down the stairs. "No, you idiot! Koro Sensei died for Christ's sake!!" You yell, throwing a pillow at her while wiping your tears with a tissue.

"Awh, Y/N~" she says, deflecting the pillow attack and rushes to your side to cuddle you. "It's ok, Koro Sensei's happy up there." She hums, rubbing your back for comfort. Audible whispers were heard, leading C/N to lightly kiss your forehead, making you smile. "Don't cry. I'm here for you." You nuzzle your face in her chest and hug her tightly, not wanting to let go. C/N kisses your head and hugs you as tightly as you are.

"You're the best girlfriend ever...." You mumble.