Chapter Eleven

As promised, I wake up to Niall pressing kisses to my cheeks, jaw, forehead and eventually my lips. I'm too tired to kiss him back but I manage to wrap my arms around his waist.

''How did you sleep?'' He brushes the curls out of my face. My eyes are still closed but my mouth stretches out in a smile, or more like a full-on grin. Niall is my boyfriend. I can kiss him whenever I want and I can cuddle him whenever I want and- oh right, he asked me a question.

''Good,'' I croak, my voice rough from sleep. I don't want to wake up yet because I don't want to leave my warm cuddly Niallbear.

I roll onto my side and press my nose into Niall's chest, taking in his scent, my arms still wrapped around his waist. I feel him pulling me closer and it makes me feel warm inside. I contain myself from giggling into his shoulder and tangle my legs with his.

"Maybe we should get up," Niall suggests as he draws lazy patterns on my back.

"Tired of me already?" I joke, not making any move to get up.

"Yes, now get off me," Niall laughs and pushes me away.

I pretend to be offended. "Hey! You-" Niall cuts me off by pressing his hand against my mouth, effectively shutting me up. He motions with his finger to keep quiet and I know why when I hear someone walk past our bunk. I look at Niall and lick at his hand to make him release me. He makes a disgusted face and wipes his hand off on his tshirt.

Niall peeks out of the curtain hanging in front of his bunk to look at who is disturbing us.

"It's Louis," he whispers as he comes closer to me again.

"He can't find us like this. He'll tease us to death," I whisper back.

Niall nods and lays his head next to mine on the pillow. He presses his forehead against mine and takes both of my hands in his, entwining our fingers tightly and pulling them to our chests.

I faintly heard Louis shuffle around in his bunk, probably searching something between the mess of his clothes and other random stuff. Niall and I lay quietly and he's looking at me intently, making my cheeks burn.

"Stop looking at me like that," I whisper, turning my eyes away from his to look at our hands still tangled between us.

"I can't help it." He brushes his lips against my forehead and oh god, I am so gone for this boy

Niall continues to smother me with love and affection until we hear Louis leave and we are able to talk normally again. 

''Remember when we kissed for the first time in your hotel room?'' I ask after I pressed a kiss to Niall's lips.

''Yeah, about that... I wasn't actually drunk,'' Niall's confesses as his cheeks burn red. ''I mean I was kind of intoxicated but nowhere near drunk.''

I gape at him. ''You mean, you kissed me because you wanted to and not because you were too plastered to think straight?'' 

''Maybe,'' he avoids my eyes, his cheeks still red. ''I wanted to talk to you about it but you cut me off and came with the lame excuse that it was 'just a drunk kiss','' he retorts.

''Yeah, well, I was scared to death that you thought I was some disgusting creature who liked kissing boys,'' I only half joke. I was actually scared that he'd be disgusted with me.

''You knew I don't care about gender,'' Niall raises his eyebrows at me.

''Ugh, I don't even know why I was thinking that, bro. I was confused,'' I shrug a bit. 

''I'm glad you talked to me yesterday,'' Niall admits quietly.

''Imagine how awkward it would've been if you hadn't felt the same, though,'' I laugh, kissing his lips again. I just couldn't get enough of him.

''How can someone not like you, Harry?'' He snorts. ''You're too adorable.''

I can only grin in response and thank heavens that it's still dark in our bunk so Niall can't see the blush covering my cheeks. 

We get out of bed a few minutes after. I get out first since it would be suspicious if we walk in at the same time. I casually walk to the little kitchen on the bus, well, I try to be casual but I cannot get the smile off of my face. Niall walks in a few minutes later. I lock eyes with him and he smirks, making me blush. 

''Only a few more days until Croke Park, Nialler,'' Zayn ruffles Niall's hair affectionately as he sits down next to him.

''I know. God, I'm already nervous,'' Niall sighs and smiles.

''You'll do great,'' I praise him. ''Like always.'' 

Niall looks down at his lap smiling, causing me to smile too. 

''What's up with you guys?'' Zayn frowns, looking at us suspiciously.

''Nothing, nothing,'' Niall laughs nervously.

''Weirdos,'' Zayn shakes his head and gets up, probably going back to his bunk to take a nap. We are now on our way to the airport to go back to London for a small break before we have our first show in Croke Park. 

''Zayn is too observant,'' I state, walking over to where Niall was sitting, kissing his cheek as I sit down and start to eat my cereal.

''Hey! Why didn't you make me something,'' Niall slaps my arm. ''What kind of boyfriend are you?''

''A great one,'' I pucker my lips for a kiss but Niall pushes my mouth away.

''No kisses for you.''

I gasp and get up quickly, grabbing a bowl and pouring in some cereal before adding milk. I make my way back to where Niall is sitting and push the bowl in his hands. I pucker my lips again, waiting for my well deserved kisses.

''Cutie,'' Niall laughs fondly and presses his lips to mine. It's only a small kiss and we end it quickly, too scared that someone will walk in on us. 

We eat breakfast and Louis and Liam join us. After finishing our breakfast Niall leaves with Louis to play some videogames and I go back to my own bunk to listen to some music and relax until we arrive at the airport. I don't know how I did it but I manage to fall asleep again and I am woken up by Niall crawling into my bunk.

''Hello, love,'' he notices my eyes open. ''We're at the airport so I came to get you.''

''Okay,'' I nod but still feel exhausted. It takes a lot of kisses but 5 minutes later I stand next to Niall, ready to go outside and get on the plane that's already waiting for us. I walk as quickly as possible, so that I can go to sleep again once we're on the plane, the other boys trailing behind me.

I get on our private yet and immediately walk over to the back of the vehicle where the beds are. I put on some comfy clothes and get in bed. I don't know how I can be so tired because I did absolutely nothing today. I close my eyes and feel my body relax. The only thing that's missing is my boyfriend. My eyes spring open again and I grab at my phone, shooting him a quick text before the plane takes off. 

To Niall:
My bed is feeling reaaaallly empty x

To Harry:
On my way ;)

A minute later, Niall stands next to my bed, already discarding his clothes until he is stripped down to his boxers. I make place for him and he shuffles under the covers, into my arms. I smile at him and press our lips together, my arms wrapped around his neck. I pull away before Niall can deepen the kiss and lay back without loosening the tight grip that I have on my boyfriend. He cuddles closer to me and that's how I fall asleep, the most beautiful boy wrapped up in my arms.

A/N: this one's for Marie, because she's feeling a lil sick :( hope you feel better soon, love x

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3