Chapter Eight

I feel hot all over my body, Niall's lips moving slowly and passionately over mine. I feel his tongue slipping in my mouth and I moan. He explores my mouth with his tongue, licking at the roof of my mouth, sending tingles through my whole body. I moan again. I can't control my actions anymore and I desperately clutch at his face, holding him tightly in place as I keep my mouth on his.

His hands roam over my body, his clothed hips rolling onto me, creating delicious friction. He's laying in between my legs, my ankles locked behind his bum to keep him close. I am merely in my boxers, making the pleasure that's oozing through my body more intense. He's still in his jeans, his shirt discarded somewhere, just like mine. We're in my bunk, the curtains closed. He thrusts forward again, causing me to moan loudly. 

I whisper his name while his lips trail down to my neck, leaving kisses on the way. He settles his lips on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and I am a moaning mess in his arms within seconds. He sucks and licks on the skin, nibbling every now and then to make the skin even redder. My cheeks are burning with a permanent blush as he kisses the lovebite and makes his way down to my nipples. I bury my fingers in his soft hair as he envelops my right nipple in his warm mouth. I melt against him and arch my back off the bed. He meets my eyes for a second and he smirks, kissing my skin again before he moves to my left nipple. 

My breathing is heavy, my eyes closed and my mouth slightly open. Suddenly he pulls away from me completely. I open my eyes briefly and watch as he tugs off his jeans, before attacking me with kisses again. I laugh breathily against his mouth and I can feel him smile into the kiss too. He starts moving again and soon I am gripping at his shoulder as he rubs our clothed members against each other. I hear Niall groan in my ear and the sound turns me on so much. I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm and I start rocking my hips to meet his. The pleasure gets more and more and suddenly I am moaning his name loudly-

''Niall!'' My own voice startles me and my eyes spring open. I instantly sit up in my bed, almost hitting my head against the ceiling of my bunk in the proces but I manage to avoid it last minute. My breathing calms down a bit and an embarrassing blush spreads itself over my face as I think about my dream. My heart sinks a bit when the initial shock wears off and I'm left with a disappointed feeling. It was only a dream. Of crouse Niall chooses this moment to yank the curtain of my bunk open.

''Mate, you were calling my name?'' He looks at me expectantly.

My face has probably turned into a tomato by now. I open my mouth to answer him but I literally have no words. I'm certainly not going to tell him why I yelled, or more like moaned, his name. 

''Oh, ehm, I didn't yell your name,'' I try to chuckle a bit.

''Oh, well, I must've heard it wrong then,'' he smiles that dazzling smile of his. "Sorry, bro.'' With that, he closes my curtain again and leaves. 

I let my body fall back in my bed with a long sigh. I lay there for a few seconds before I realise that I'm still hard in my boxers. I make a noise of annoyance and roll out of bed. I quickly make my way to the little bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess. My hair is all over the place, my cheeks still burning with embarrassment. I turn on the shower and step under it while it's still cold. I refuse to jerk off to my best friend so I resist the urge and wait for it to go down. 

The shower turns warmer after a few seconds and I enjoy the warm water on my back for a while before getting out again, pulling on some clean boxers and comfortable clothes. We're still on the road and it's still dark outside. We're currently on our way to Rio de Janeiro to have one of our lasts shows of the Latin American leg of the tour there. 

There's no way that I'm gonna be able to fall asleep again so I make my way towards the back of the bus and plop down on the couch. I'm pretty sure the rest of the boys apart from Niall are all sleeping. I can hear Niall rummage around in the kitchen. I opt for looking out of the window but the darkness is causing me to see barely anything. I don't mind though. It's relaxing to look at. 

My eyes start to slip closed after a few minutes and I yawn. I glance at my phone to check the time and see that it's 1:32 AM. I can't bring myself to walk towards my bunk again so I settle for laying down on the couch. It's a bit uncomfortable but I can't bring myself to care. 

Only a few minutes pass and I feel the couch dip a bit, signaling someone sat down. I open my eyes a bit and see Niall's legs only inches from my face. I quickly shut my eyes again and try to hide my smile. I hope he didn't notice I'm awake because I don't want him to go away. Just being in his company can calm me down so much, it's ridiculous really. 

I am shocked when I suddenly feel a hand brushing through my hair. Everybody knows how much I love it when someone pets my hair. I think Niall thinks I'm asleep and I try to keep my breathing as steady as possible because I don't want this to end. His fingers massage my scalp skillfully and my body relaxes completely. I don't think I've been this calm in weeks. I try to hold back content sighs but I can't stop the smile taking over my features.

''Oh, you're awake,'' he stops moving his fingers for a moment.

''No, no, I'm not,'' I protest weakly and push my head upwards a bit, urging him not to stop. 

''Don't worry, I won't stop,'' he chuckles and I relax my body again.

''Don't you wanna go lay in bed?'' he asks while he smooths out a few stray curls. 

''Can't move,'' I mumble, too tired to do anything.

''C'mon, Haz. You can't sleep here. We can cuddle in your bed if you want,'' he suggest and my heart flutters at his request. 

''Yeah, okay,'' I get up without further complaining and head towards my bunk, Niall following me closely. 

I crawl under the covers and try not to think about my dream too much. I don't want to get worked up again. I lay down and expect Niall to cuddle into my chest, but instead he wriggles his arm under my neck and pulls me into him, his other hand disappearing in my hair again. 

''Night,'' I hear him whisper faintly. I can feel myself falling asleep and I am too lazy to open my mouth and answer him. 

Without thinking I plant a kiss to his neck as a way of telling him goodnight. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I swear I felt his heart beat pick up when my lips touched his skin. 

A/N: sorry for the long wait guys! I hope you liked it :) x

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3