Chapter Five

Cuddling kind of became a regular thing for us. It is now a week later and Niall still ends up in my bunk most of the time (and the other times it is me ending up in his bunk). I can't say I'm complaining though, I have never slept better in my life. The other boys don't even question it anymore when Niall follows me to my bunk and crawls in it after me. We like to talk until late, it almost feels like I am getting to know him all over again. It's fun to be around him and it's easy but it's also really not easy. That makes no sense but I don't know how long I'll be able to contain myself around him.

My plan isn't really working and getting over him is not as easy as I thought it would be. I told myself to stay away from him but here I am, doing the opposite. Sometimes I wonder if he feels the same about me. Like a few nights ago after a show we were laying in my bunk and I think he thought I was already sleeping because I swear I felt his lips press against my collarbone. It took me all my strength to stay still and not show that I was actually awake. I hope he didn't see my red cheeks. One of the few things I hate about being around him; blushing. He can literally make me blush anytime he wants.

We're in my bed now, the other boys already fast asleep. We're talking in hushed voices and I feel the happiest right now, with Niall laying next to me.

''So, tell me about your secrets,'' Niall turns his head to face me, his eyes playful.

''I don't have any,'' I shrug.

''Everyone has their secrets,'' he insists.

''Well, I don't,'' I simply answer and chuckle.

''Oh come on, Harry. Just tell me,'' he pouts, giving me the puppy dog eyes. Damn, he looks adorable.

''If I had a secret, I would tell you but I don't have one so what do you want me to say?'' I exlaim.

''I know you have one.'' He looked at me mischievously, quirking his eyebrow.

''If you already know it, then why do you want me to tell you,'' I answer back smartly. I tried to act like it didn't affect me but boy, if he isn't bluffing and he actually knows my secret, I'm fucked.

''Because I want to hear you say it,'' he said, smirking at me.

''Dude, what do you want me to say,'' I throw my hands up in defeat.

''That you. Like. Boys.''

What?

''Eh,'' I have no idea what to say and I'm pretty sure my face is about the same color as a tomato.

''You know I don't judge, Haz, but your cuddles are not exactly straight,'' he tells me.

Can cuddles be gay?

''What?'' I am still flabbergasted and trying to calm my thumping heart down. My eyes are blown wide and my cheeks still red.

''You just curl around me like it's your second nature. That's not a bro cuddle anymore, dude,'' Niall laughed. He didn't seem to have a problem with it at all.

''Well, you seem to enjoy it so does that make you gay too?'' I fire back.

''Meh, I'm not really a big fan of defining my sexuality. I fall in love with the person and not their gender,'' he explains to me. That actually makes sense.

''Oh, okay,'' I say lamely.

''Who knows about you being into boys?'' he asks me after a few minutes of silence.

''You,'' I chuckle a bit.

''Your mom knows too,'' he says casually.

''What?'' I look at him and furrow my eyebrows. I never told my mom. How can she know? I barely even figured it out myself.

''She asked me once,'' he explains. ''And I said I didn't know but I think she sees right through you.''

''Why didn't she ask me?'' I say more to myself that to Niall.

''I don't know man, maybe she wanted you to find out yourself first,'' Niall shrugs. ''Now come here, time for cuddles.''

''Oh are my cuddles not too gay for you?'' I tease, smirking.

''Oh hush,'' he says as he pulls me to his chest.

----

It was nice to have my sexuality out in the open. Well, only for Niall then. The rest of the world still doesn't know but this is a first step and I am happy that Niall is the first one to know. It gives me butterflies to think about the fact that Niall is not completely disgusted with the idea of two boys together. He is even open for a relationship with another boy.

Now, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up because the chances are quite slim that he likes me back but there is still this little voice in my head that keeps reminding me of the fact that his cuddles are also quite gay, as Niall would put it. The way he holds me so close to him, makes my tummy flutter. I just have the need to giggle all the time but hello, I am a boy, I do not giggle.

I really need to get out of bed but Niall is not allowing me to go. My cheek is pressing against his chest and I can hear his soothing heartbeat. It would almost lul me to sleep again if it wasn't for Niall waking up. He shifts a bit and draws a hand through my curls.

''No,'' I groan as I feel him slipping out of my bunk.

''We have soundcheck in a few minutes, Haz,'' Niall laughs and pats my cheek.

''No,'' I moan again, sighing heavily as I make grabby hands at Niall, who is now standing next to my bunk already, stretching his muscles. Oh, I wish I didn't open my eyes but of course I did and I would be lying if I said something didn't stir in me when I saw his exposed tummy where his shirt rides up a bit while he stretched his arms above his head. I take a shaky breath and step out of bed too without any more complaining.

A/N: Hey people! Sorry it's a little short (and not so great) but I wanted to update before I leave for Londen! I am leaving TOMORROW ohmygod I am so excited and I will be seeing 1D on sunday and duuude this is gonna be the best weekend ever. I'll be back on monday but there's probably wifi in the appartment where I am staying. Sooooo byee! xoxox

Dedication goes to csbrocks because I love your comments! :)

Vote, COMMENT, Follow