Chapter Seven

As soon as my lips touch his, I realise what I'm doing. My head spins but I keep my lips on his and he doesn't pull away either. I begin to move my lips after a few seconds. I know I shouldn't be doing this but the amount of alcohol in my blood is causing me to stay where I am.

To my surprise, Niall kisses me back. I feel his hands grip at the back of my head as he gets more into it. God, I'm so turned on right now. I let Niall take control and I moan when I feel his tongue running over my lower lip. He licks into my mouth and pulls me closer, his arms locked around my neck. I finally decide to do something with my hands and I put them on his chest, sliding them down until I can wrap my arms around his waist.

He pushes me back on the couch and lays on top of me, still exploring my mouth with his tongue. I am loving every second of this and that is probably very evident. I'm gasping by the time Niall nibbles on my lower lip and my eyes slip closed again.

His lips are back on mine in no time and I kiss him back with everything I have in me. I whine when Niall's hand wanders down to squeeze at my crotch and this sobers me up a little. Niall seems to realise what he's doing too and suddenly pulls away from me. We stare at each other for a few seconds, eyes wide and cheeks hot.

"Eh," I stammer. "I should go." I get up quickly and make my way out of Niall's hotel room as fast as I can. I'm still not completely sober but manage to find my own hotelroom. I barge in and let myself fall on my bed. I close my eyes and even though I know I made a big mistake, I can't help but smile when I think about the kiss I shared with Niall.

----

I wake up the morning after with a huge head ache. I stumble to the bathroom and search for some painkillers. I am relieved when I finally find some and pop them in my mouth, swallowing them down with some water. I pad back to bed and crawl under the covers again. I am about to fall asleep again when my eyes suddenly spring open.

I kissed Niall.

I fucking kissed him.

How am I ever going to face him again?

Will he even remember it?

All these questions are making my head ache ten times worse and I groan in misery. I close my eyes and bring my fingers up to my lips. I actually kissed Niall. I swear I can still feel my lips tingling. Once my heartbeat has slown down a bit, I think about how amazing it was to have his lips on mine. It is literally the best kiss I've ever had. 

I know I have to get out of bed at some point so I swing my legs out of my warm cocoon of blankets and roll out of bed. My head ache is still making my head pound but I try to ignore it and step under a hot shower quickly. My muscles relax and my head clears up a bit, making the head ache less too. I feel way better when I step out of the shower and put on some clothes. I am still worrying about Niall remembering the kiss we shared but my plan is to just ignore the whole thing and pretend nothing happened.

I make my way toward the lobby where I know the boys will be waiting for me to go to the venue for soundcheck. I take a deep breath as I step out of the elevator and walk over to the boys. I greet them quickly but then turn my gaze back to the ground again. I am desperately trying to avoid Niall's eyes. 

Liam rambles on about something he watched on the telly and I think Zayn is listening but I have too much on my mind to pretend I'm interested. Louis keeps himself busy on his phone and Niall is being awfully quiet, to be honest. I fear the worst and when I meet his eyes for a brief moment, I know he remembers. 

On one hand, I wish I never kissed him but on the other hand I loved every second of it. His lips were exactly like I imagened them to be like. So soft. I wanted to kiss him again. I can't deny that. But I think I should be happy with what I got because that kiss is probably never going to happen again. I can feel Niall's gaze on me but I keep my eyes focused on the window, too deep in thoughts to actually see what is outside.  

We exit the car after a short drive to the stadium. Niall is the first one to get out of the car and I'm glad. I'm so not ready to face him yet. My head ache has almost gone away and I'm incredibly happy about that. I get quite annoyed when I have a head ache. 

While Liam still babbles about something unimportant to Zayn (poor boy), I walk straight to one of the changing rooms to put down my stuff and get ready for soundcheck. I plop down on a chair and drink some water while I mess on my phone. My head shots up when I heard a knock on the door. 

''Ehm, can I talk to you?'' Niall is standing in my doorway, looking at his feet. Cute

''Well, we have soundcheck in a few minutes, maybe later?'' I ask, getting up from my chair to walk towards the stage. I want to procastinate this conversation as long as I possibly can. 

''Yeah, okay,'' he nods and follows me.

I sigh with relief. Now I have a few hours to think of some excuse why I kissed him. That should be enough right? How hard can it be?

----

Okay, soundcheck is over and I literally have no idea how I'm going to explain everything to Niall. I could just run and never come back. Oh god, I'm such a wuss. 

I take off to our changing room, hoping that there will be more people so Niall won't be able to talk to me. It seems like the gods hate me, though, because of course there's no one in our room. I reconsider running away but it's already too late and Niall walks into the room, closing the door behind him. Oh god. 

''So,'' he starts, leaning agianst the wall, facing me. 

''Yeah,'' I keep my gaze to the ground.

''Do you remember anything from last night?'' he asks me, walking closer to me.

''Yeah.'' I considered lying but there's really no point. 

''So we kind of kissed,'' he states.

''I know.'' I dare to look him in the eye. ''We were drunk though.''

''Right, we were drunk,'' he nods and sighs. ''Just a drunk kiss. Right?''

''Just a drunk kiss.'' I nod but my head screams to tell him the truth. I was drunk but that was absolutely not 'just a drunk kiss'. He smiles a bit and walks off then. Why am I such an idiot? 

A/N: Hi :) I hope you liked it ^.^ 

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3