19

I finished the small braid by my ear and tossed my hair to the side. I was so bored being in this room but the more I thought about what William had said, the more I realized he was right. He showed me evidence of my insanity and even though it was hard to watch, I needed to see what I was capable of. It wasn't pretty. I had even attacked him at one point.

I cringed lightly at the video he showed me. I had been perfectly fine and talking to him then out of nowhere I flipped out. I could recall before and after the incident but I had no recollection of the in-between.

I threw my head back and sighed loudly. William looked over at me from the book he had been reading with a slightly annoyed expression. I knew I was being difficult but I was so bored. It had been two weeks since our fight and I had done what William asked and rested. I felt horribly guilty about what William had to face alone and I knew I was being selfish. He lost a child too and I was acting like it was only me. He lost the possibility of having future children just as I had. I felt like I wanted to do something nice for him but I didn't know what I could do. There wasn't much except tell him how sorry I was that he had to deal with this.

"Will?" I tried to pull his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked but stayed focused on his book.

"Will," I tried to get his attention again.

He set his book down and looked at me though I could practically feel his annoyance. I knew I had been purposely annoying him for the last couple of days out of sheer boredom but I was serious this time.

"Thanks," I said sincerely.

His eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "For what?"

"Everything. I'm lucky to have a mate like you."

He half smiled at me, "I'm the lucky one."

"No, really. I really am thankful for you. I didn't mean what I said the other day. You changed me but it's for the better. I don't care what my father says."

"You shouldn't. You're perfect the way you are."

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

"So what is it that you want?" He asked with a smirk.

I laughed, "I just felt like I should tell you that I appreciate everything you're doing."

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded, "I really do love you, Will. I promise I won't talk about rejecting you again."

He gripped my knee firmly with a soft smile, "Good. I love you too, Lily. You know, you haven't had an outburst in a couple days. Want to come to a meeting with our parents?"

"Yes," I instantly replied while I hurried out of bed.

William laughed lightly at my eagerness but I didn't care. I was excited to do something I loved.

"Right now?" I asked.

"In a couple hours."

I groaned, "Fine."

"Why don't you try reading or something?"

I thought for a second before an idea popped in my head.

"I don't want to read," I said coyly.

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I want to be with you," I said as I crawled back on the bed and straddled his lap.

"I don't know if that's a good idea right now," he said hesitantly.

"Why not? I haven't had anything bad in two days."