#4

Imma switch up the POVs guys!!! So please enjoy and that is Jackie above

Jackie P.O.V.

I was Jogging with my headphones in my ear, listening to music. I didn't have to work today. I stop to catch my breath, getting some water out of the water fountain.

When I turned around, I started jogging once again. When I was about to take my phone off the side of my arm, I bumped into someone which made me almost fall but they caught me.

"Woah there track star" I looked to notice that he looked familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

He helped me stand up straight and he focused on my face. "You look very familiar too"

I took my headphones out and studied his face and it was that same bone structure as.... Brently's

I started pointing, "You're Brently's Brother."

He started smiling and laughed a little. "that's where I know you from. He has a picture of you and Asher in his album book" He said which I shake my head.

"Yeah... Brandon right?" I asked and he nodded. "And I think your name is... Jackie!" He said which I chuckled, nodding. "Yeah"

"How is Brently?" I asked him, he just shrugs. "Still Brently" I laughed a little at What he said. "That's good"

"Were you invited to Brently's party?" He asked as i shake my head no. "I haven't talked to Brently since... I can't remember" I chuckled as he smile. "Come to his party. It's just a dinner party with his family and close friends"

I smiled, nodding. "I just might do that"

He started smiling. "Come in formal wear and it starts at 7"

"Okay"

"Nice to meet you Jackie" He smiled. "Nice to meet you"

"And you can bring someone if you want" He smiled. I smiled back nodding. I put my headphones back in my ears and I was about to jog again, but stopped. I had to know if Asher was going to be there. I turned back around seeing him already down the park way. I just sighed, going back to jogging.

-----------------

There was a knock on my door and I opened it to see Trey He started smiling, licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. Trey lived right beside me, in the apartments. He was a good person, he was just sexually attracted to me and I didn't want that I wanted a relationship "Yes Trey?"

"Can we talk?" He asked and I looked at him, blinking my eyes with a straight face. "Nope" I was about to shut the door but he put his foot in the door.

Uggghhhhhhhhh why did he do this?

I opened it again and smiled. "look." He said, "I'm sorry for being loud last night."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care. That's your business"

"Look, I just wanted to know.... Can I borrow some sugar?" He asked and I had the bitch what face on my face.

"Trey" I sighed, "Your a good person..." I paused putting my hand on his arm.

"But I'm not letting you in my apartment so you can try and have sex with me... Nope don't work like that" I smiled, slamming his door in his face.

I locked it and started going towards my room.

When I got in my room, my phone started ringing and someone wanted to FaceTime. I looked to see it was Evie.