#13

Brandon Point of view

"Brandon if you want to go and see her, you should. Stop avoiding the situation" Mom had said to me.

Currently I was going inside of the hospital to go see Brently and his hurt leg. I didn't really see the match but I did see where the guy broke his leg.

"Mom"I sighed, still walking towards the hospital, "I'm scared that she won't like me. All I know she might be scared of me... who knows" 

"Baby, Just go. She needs to see her biological father"

Just as I was about to talk, I saw Avriana  coming out of the hospital. She looked like she was crying, pacing back and forth.

What when on in there? I hope it's not Brently.  "Uh... Mom, I'll call back"

"Okay" we hung up and I went towards her. "Hey you okay?" I asked, when I walked a little closer, she had a busted lip.

She was crying and had her hand on her forehead, shaking. "I'm...I'm fine" she sniffed. "Are you-"

"I've got to go, tell me what happened to Brently" She left and I just wanted to know what happened?

I went in the Hospital, seeing everyone was picking up a few things off the ground. Okay?....

"What the hell happened?" I asked. Everyone turned towards me. I looked to see Lia face was messed up.

So in my head I put two and two together, feeling that switch flickering on.

Avriana and Lia fought...

"Uncle Brandon!" Xander came running towards me and I picked him up. Before I could talk, we saw a doctor coming our way. He looked at us and Lia. His face kinda made a wincing look at Lia.

"He's going to be okay" He said. We all sighed of relief, thanking god he is okay.
"But he will have a cast for 6 to 8 weeks. It wasn't a major it was just a minor fracture" He smiled. 

"Okay," Lia sighed. "Did he ask for me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

So self-centered.

"He asked for his Brothers and his son" He said and I chuckled. "That's us four" I spoke up, pointing at Alean, Asher, and Xander.

"Okay, right this way" The doctor directed us to one of the emergency rooms. "Here you go" The doctor said and he left. Asher knocked on the door and we heard Brently said to come in.

Asher opened the door and we walked in, with me shutting the door. "Daddy!" Xander beamed, I put him down and Xander went over to hug him. "Hey bud" Brently chuckled, hugging him back.

"So? Are you good?" I asked him and he nod, looking a little out of it. They must've gave him pain killers. "Yeah so you're Fiancée and you're ex-girlfriend just fought" Asher spoke and Brently arched an eyebrow, and chuckled, licking his lips. "So.....Who won?"

Asher, Alean and I started laughing at his response.

"Avriana did" Alean said and I sucked my teeth. "You should've put that shit on the camera. I wanted to see it"