#3

Brently P.O.V.

I turned on my I-pad and I went to YouTube. I turned on the surround sound in the kitchen and hit my library with something random.

"My mind's tellin' me no..... but my body... my body's tellin' me yes
Baby, I don't wanna hurt nobody
But there is something that I must confess"

"Oh shit it's R. Kelly" I laughed a little and pulled out some eggs and bacon. I started singing with the lyrics and dancing.

"I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind" I sung into the spatula like a mic and started body rolling.

I heard clapping and I got startled. I looked to see it was Wanda and Avriana. I went over to my I-pad and paused it. Wanda shook her head, then laughed, leaving out the kitchen.

"How long did y'all see me dance?" I asked, Avriana laughed. "We came in when you were body rolling"

I chuckled, pulling my hair back. "Please don't tell Your brother, he'll clown on me" She laughed and nodded.

"I won't tell" she put her index finger on her lips gesturing she'll hush, and smirked.

I flipped over the bacon and leaned on the island as she sat on one of the stools, waiting for Lia to come back from wherever she was. "How are you liking L.A.?" I asked.

She shrugs. "It's okay, I miss my baby though" SHE GOT PREGNANT?!?! AND HAD A BABY!!!

"You had a baby?!" I asked and she laughed. "Nooo!!! I mean my boyfriend"

"Oh" I chuckled, going back to my bacon and taking it out of the frying pan and getting a plate with bacon and my eggs.

"Want some?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "Nah I went to McDonald's and ate"

I nod my head, sitting on the stool next to her "Are you considering staying in L.A.?" She shrugs. "I don't know, I might. I miss all of friends even Jackie"

"So what does that make me and you?" I asked biting a piece of bacon. She chuckles awkwardly, scratching her arm.

"Uh.... I guess friends?" She suggested and I nod, still chewing my bacon. I noticed she had a nose ring. "I just noticed you had a nose ring!"

"Oh!" She chuckled touching her nose. "Yeah I had it since freshman year of college"

"Oh" I chuckled. "Can I touch it?"

"Really Brently?" She gave me that look and right then all I wanted to do was to shower her down in kisses.

"Please?"

She sighed, leaning a little over to me. I started touching it which made me feel her soft skin. When I did that, we looked at each other. Her eyes looked at mine. I wanted to kiss her.

I felt everything with this girl.

I felt myself wanting to just kiss her right now but our moment was cut short when Xander was screaming my name.

"Daddy!!" Xander screamed. I sighed, "In the Kitchen!!" I then see him with just his boxers on.

This boy.

"Daddy I can't-" he cut off his sentence when he seen Avriana, she waved, smiling at Xander.

"Daddy! Why didn't you tell me miss. Avriana was here!!" He turned red trying to cover up himself. We sat there laughing at my son.