#19

Brently P.O.V.

We were all at our old house.. the Mansion I use to live in before everything went all to shit. I looked over at Brandon, who look like he didn't want to be here. I looked at mom and noticed that she looked the same way.

I was looking the same way..... This man impact our lives by making it hell for us. Mom had it worse because she was abused by the man himself.

"Okay" Mom sighed, looking at us before we enter the gates of the house. "Before we go in... is Everyone okay?" She looked at Brandon that was in the passenger side. He nod his head, assuring her that he was okay. She looked back at Dellia and I.

Dellia nod also, which mom just looked at me. "Brent?" She questioned, looking me in the eyes.

I didn't say anything... I couldn't say anything. He made me not even marry the women I wanted to have. The girl that should've been my wife, my Bestfriend, My everything.

I put that all aside and nod. "Okay" She turned back around and drove towards the box. She said her name and the doors opened.

She drove in,making me a little anxious. What if he wanted his family to come and feel pity for him? What if he was playing some sick joke?

The maid let us in, seeing that dad didn't change the house. For five years he didn't change anything about this house. I didn't say anything about it though cause I didn't want to be here, I was sorta happy but sad at the same time he was dying. No more of him! But I feel as if I was losing someone I known for my whole... which I was, but he made things in my life turn another way.

The maid opened the two big doors that use to be moms and dads. It was just his room. I heard coughing and wheezing while he were coming in. Mom and Dellia went towards while Brandon, and I stopped in mid-tracks.

Our kids stopped when we stopped. I didn't know whether to go towards him and get insulted, or watch him die and not get any explanation onto why he was mean and evil.

"Come on Daddy" Xander grabbed my hand, making me look down at him. He looked at me, nodding his head. I gave him a small smile, which he smiled, making me walk towards the bed.

I saw Dad looking pale as ever, weak, and his eyes were shutting and opening slowly. I kinda did feel bad for him now, he was sitting here dying of whatever the case was. I also noticed that the woman he once had as a "girlfriend" was not here. She must've knew he was evil.

"Mr. Manes, your family is here" The maid said, which made all of us look at him. He slowly opened his eyes, before opening his crusty lips that looked dried as hell.

"Hello... you guys" He said slowly, making me shoot my eyebrows up. Oh my god.... HE'S REALLY DYING!!

"I... wanted to do see all of you guys before... you know-" He coughed, covering his mouth. I saw the way mom and Dellia was looking at him. I looked over to Brandon, who seemed like he was feeling bad for the old man.

He stopped, swallowing and opened his mouth again. "I kick the bucket" He chuckled. You can here the weakness in his voice.

He was really dying... This made me want to break down and cry, but half of me was actually being happy that he was "Kicking the bucket"

"Dad, Why are you dying?" Dellia spoke up, while we were standing there beside the bed being quiet. Dad smiled, putting his hand on hers.

HES SMILING?!

"I'm dying of natural causes baby" He stated, not letting go of her hand. He looked at us, where his eyes landed on Victoria and Xander.

"Both of my grandkids?" He looked at Brandon and I. I nod my head, seeing that Brandon was doing the same. He chuckled weakly, moving his hand from off of Dellias and slowly pulled his arms out.