#14

Avriana point of view

"Evie! Come on let's go!!! Violet and Jackie is waiting for us!" I yelled, waiting for Evie to come down in her bathing suit. Us girls wanted to go to the beach and just enjoy the view and the wind.

I was actually seeing things different. I was still sad that my ex-boyfriend wasn't mine anymore but I should move on. He's getting married and I have to find someone that is for me.

She finally came down and I started to get happy. "It took you long enough" She threw her middle finger up at me.

I chuckled, "You love me" I said, making her roll her eyes but then chuckled. "I'm ready girl"

We both left out the door, going towards her car. "Lets go hop in the ocean!!" I screamed, making Evie laugh.

Brently POV

Lia got on top of me and I sigh. "Lia, come on I'm not even in the mood. I can't even have sex with this cast on" I said and she made a mad face at me.

"We haven't had sex in two months! You even changed the kitchen and the furniture around when me and Xander came back from visiting my parents" She said and I remembered why.

"Say it again!" I grunted, piping Avriana down on the edge of the table. "Daddy! Yes daddy!"

That send me over the edge and I started to pipe her harder than I was and she squealed. hearing our skin clapping together, it made me go faster. I pulled her hair, making her look at me. I saw the way her mouth was parted open as She looked at me. "You are mine! This pussy is mine, this dick is yours! You hear me? This pussy is mine!" Our skin kept clapping.

"Brently?" Lia questioned, I looked at her to see that she was smiling. I knew the reason why she was smiling, I had an erection and it wasn't her that was giving me the hard on.

It was Avriana...

That saying once you go black.. you never go back.. I felt that shit, cause I definitely wanted to go back to Avriana.

"Can I fix what you got going on?" She asked, giving me that innocent face. I looked at her sternly and blinked.

"No"

She pouted and folded her arms. "Brently you have a hard on! I'm your fiancée!"

I don't think she can lay it down like Avriana.

"Ugh yes Fuck!" I moaned, feeling my head tilt back, with my eyes closed. The way she was bouncing made me feel like I was on cloud 9. I helped her by bouncing up. I heard her gasp, Moaning out.

"I don't care Lia. I'm not in the mood for having sex right now" She pouted still, making me roll my eyes.

"It's because I'm not Avriana isn't it?" She asked. Well, she said it not me.

"No it's not that. Lia please just move." I pulled her off of me and I heard her sniff, crying. She ran in the bathroom and I rolled my eyes.

She was emotional all the damn time. If I didn't know better, I would say she was pregnant but I know she's not because I haven't had unprotected sex with her since we moved to L.A.

I really wanted Avriana. I really, really wanted her. She was the best thing that ever happen in my life and I wanted Avriana to be my wife.

Things don't always go my way but god works in mysterious ways.

My phone ring and I noticed that it was Asher. I picked it up instantly, hoping that he wanted to hangout with me since Alean was at practice.