{14} Bad Feelings

***

***

Amy was sitting on the couch at Bobby's house. The boys talked about going to get a few things and that they would be back. Bobby also said that a hunter needed his help with a hunt so he was gone too. The only one in the house was Amy and she was lost in her thoughts. She looked in front of her with no expression on her face. The TV was on, but Amy couldn't hear it as she was thinking. It was like the world around her was on mute.

Amy has been having a bad feeling all day and it was just getting worse as time passed. She was confused as to whether is was a banshee thing or something else. Maybe, she was forgetting something and that was why she felt off. No, it couldn't be that because it wouldn't cause this bad of a feeling. So here Amy was, just sitting here thinking about what bad thing was going to happen.

All Amy was coming up with were blanks though. She literally had no idea why she was feeling this way. Amy can feel it though and it is bad. It is really really bad. It feels so bad that it's like it is crushing her. What could possibly be making her feel this way? And why did it make her feel this way? Amy was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the door open and close. 

Amy looked up and saw Sam and Dean walking toward the kitchen talking. After they put the stuff that they had got away, the two walked into the living room. Even though Amy was out of her thoughts, she still had a worried look on her face. Obviously, the boys noticed it too as they were sitting in chairs.

"Hey Amy." Sam called out to the brunette.

"Yeah?" Amy asked, the look disappearing from her face.

"Are you okay?" Sam questioned her.

Amy nodded, "Yeah. Everything is fine." Both of the boys looked at each other knowing she was lying, but didn't ask anymore questions. Then the boys started up a random conversation and Amy joined in. While Amy was talking and laughing with the boys, the bad feeling never went away.