{6} What's Up With Amy?

***

***

Dean and I were doing research on the case we were working on in the motel room. Sam was out questioning someone close to one of the victims. Apparently, a man and a woman who were going out with each other started eating each other. Sam walked into the room catching mine and Dean's attention.

"How'd it go?" Dean asked looking up from what he was looking at.

Sam sipped his his drink, "Um...No EMF, no sulfur. Ghost possession and demonic possession are both probably out." He replied.

"Hmm. That's where I was puttin' my money." Dean commented looking back to what he was looking at before.

Sam shook his head, "Nope."

"Well, looks like this isn't going to be easy." I said flipping to the next page of the book I was reading.

Dean rubbed his eyes, "Well, then what, then? Oh, dude! At the coroner's-- you didn't see these bodies. I mean, these two started eating a- and they just... kept going. I mean, their stomachs were full. Like - like...Thanksgiving-dinner full. Talk about co-dependent." How full would Thanksgiving-dinner full be? I haven't had Thanksgiving in a very long time.

"Well..," Sam sighed sitting down at the table across from Dean. "I mean, we got our feelers out. Not much more we can do tonight. All right. I'm just gonna go through some files. You can go ahead and get going."

Dean moved his feet off of the table, "Sorry?" He questioned.

S"Go ahead. Unleash the Kraken. See you tomorrow morning." Sam said. Dean still looked confused at what Sam was talking about. Even I'm confused, what is he talking about?

"Where am I going?" Dean asked confused.

"Dean, it's Valentine's day. Your favorite holiday, remember? I mean, what do you always call it- Uh, unattached drifter Christmas?" Sam replied. I nodded to myself knowing what they were talking about now.

Dean scoffed and sighed, "Oh, yeah. Well... be that as it may...I don't know," Dean popped the top off of the beer bottle he got from the cooler. "Guess I'm not feeling it this year." 

"So you're not into bars full of lonely women?" Sam asked. It really is weird because almost every time we go somewhere, Dean is always interested an any woman really.

Dean shrugged, "Nah, I guess not," Dean took a drink of his beer. "What?"

"That's when a dog doesn't eat- That's when you know something's really wrong." Sam responded.